Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort

• Sweet Gelato
  • Boreal Catering

7 Reviews for Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort

Kseniya · Married on 12/20/2019

Most incredible wedding venue!

Words cannot describe how amazing this resort is for a wedding , this is the place to get married ! We have made incredible memories over a week! My husband and I, had 3 wedding events at Dreams Playa Mujeres in Nov 2019. We stayed at the adults only side ( Secrets) but had all of the events at Dreams. Our wedding was a dream come true. The planning process from the begging to end was a breeze. The communication was great, and the whole process was seamless. We had 3 days of events, and each day was beyond perfect. Our wedding coordinators were Ana Ralph & Daniela. They were both wonderful and so was their team. Ana couldn’t have been any more accommodating, frendly, warm, caring , very professional and just amazing! It felt like they were apart of our family. The food, decorations, DJ, and staff was incredible. They had everything available for our Indian ceremony , and knew absolutely everything about it , this made it easy for us . For the Ukrainian ceremony I needed a baked bread and without hesitation they made it for me.
    I was relaxed the entire time , they took all of the stress away from me. Everything went very smooth , I actually got to enjoy my wedding. We got Indian food catered for one of the events and it was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend using this venue. We had 75 people, who absolutely loved everything. Everyone was raving about how beautiful the place was , and how much they loved staying at the resort . We also got to enjoy the beautiful spa and got to play some tennis. Our family enjoyed all of the pool activities at the Secret side. We had a few vegetarian people and they made sure that there was always something available for them. We could not have asked for a better place and for better staff to have our wedding at! We reserved the bridal sweet at the dreams spa , and it was incredible. Their hair and makeup team is truly amazing, and they do wonderful job. We used outside photographer Santiago Gabay , and he was outstanding! He spend all 3 days with us capturing the most incredible pictures. He was so easy going , and made the process a breeze. He communicated with us weeks before the weeding and during the wedding . His work is beyond believe, everyone is raving about how much they loves his photos . I really recommend using him !
    I can’t say thank you enough to Ana & Santiago for all of the incredible work! And than you to their team!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kelly Eberwein · Married on 05/11/2019

Magical Destination Wedding and Vacation

Our family goes to Mexico every year and this is BY FAR our favorite resort, the service, food, accommodations, and staff were all top notch and it was the highest quality resort we have every stayed at!! Not to mention we had our destination wedding and welcome party on the beach and it was beyond gorgeous, stress free and everything went perfect. I wanted a private ceremony away from onlookers in their bathing suits and the beach location we chose could not have been better. It was so much more than we could have dreamed of and that's says a lot because we had very high expectations. Ana Ralph was our wedding coordinator and she was FANTASTIC, super friendly, very professional and no matter how many questions I asked she always answered them with a smile and said "my pleasure". The wedding decor, food and entertainment were more than described and the staff was so accommodating. We had 70 guests join us and each person raved about the Resort, we didn't hear not one complaint. We were also very pleased with our videographer Oscar Nunez and his team! We had 8 hour package with a drone and were beyond impressed with their professionalism and artistry and we cannot be happier with the end product. While tipping is not required and service is beyond great, we tipped everyone from the bag boy, bartenders, restaurants, room service, wedding people, etc. they work so hard every day to make our vacation special and we were happy to give back. I would recommend this resort to everyone and HIGHLY recommend for the most beautiful destination wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

We just got married in Cancun at Dreams Playa Mujeres and stayed 10 days for our honeymoon and it was absolutely PERFECT! Ana Ralph was our wedding coordinator and she is AMAZING! I worked with Ana for months before the wedding via email setting everything up.Once we were on site we met with Ana and she walked us through everything and we finished all the final details. Ana took the bulk of my stress away and the whole process was amazing...something I can't say for my other friends planning their weddings!

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and went so smoothly. Our entire family said the trip was perfect and epic and it was the best wedding they had ever been too! Everyone one of them wished they had done a destination wedding or plan to do one in the future.

Photos were included in our wedding package with were taken by Daniel at Adventure Photos. Daniel was so fun and professional and took so many unique photos and had us try different things to get really fun shots and they were all beautiful!

They have wedding packages to choose from which are so affordable! It was actually more affordable for us to have a 10-day vacation with a beautiful wedding than to get married where we live in San Diego! We got a 10-day trip rather than a half day celebration. There are SOOO many perks too! The package we got included a private romantic dinner by the beach, breakfast in bed, massages and facials!

The spa is fantastic!! We did several treatments and everyone one of them was so relaxing and the staff was so friendly! Worth it to take advantage of the spa and they often have deals 20% off and sometimes 40% off! You may want to wait to book the spa because these deals pop-up day of.

They really make you feel like a king and queen at this resort! The staff is so nice, professional and fun! The all-inclusive is a game-changer and the food and drinks at every restaurant is delicious! Our favorite meals were at the Seafood restaurant, Maris!

Sent on 04/20/2018

• Playa Mujeres See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort )