Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dreampop Media

"Absolutely fantastic photographers and videographers! Jeff and Amanda are fun, affordable, professional, and very artistic in their work! I must say choosing them to photograph and video our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made! Their level of expertise and high quality products are unbeatable! Thank you so much for spending so much time with us, capturing every special moment and giving us plenty to remember our special day by! You two are amazing!"

Dreampop media consists of the eternally youthful loverbird duo, Jeff & Amanda. We are moment capturing experts who believe in the importance of story-telling and simplicty. We specialize in happy tears, subtle smiles, great big full-faced laughs, and the sweet looks you give to those you adore when you think no one is watching. Our style is non intrusive, creative, fresh, fun, light-hearted, and professional. We offer modern documentary style coverage in combination with traditonal posed and portraiture work for group shots, first looks, and post ceremony photos. It is important us that we photograph your day as it naturally happens without direction or posing during all of those once in a lifetime time, special moments. We believe this should be your day, not the photographer's.

We offer all of our services a la carte. This means you choose the Dreampop services that best fit your needs and budget to create your perfect wedding day package.

We currently offer:

- Basic Ceremony and Reception photo coverage

- All Day Documentary Style photo coverage

- Engagement Sessions

- Bridal Sessions

- First Look Option

- Dreampop Video Coverage and Wedding Feature (#1 recommendation by past Dreampop brides)

- Video Engagement Announcement

- Boudoir

- Dreampop Funbooth

We most commonly service the Charleston, Hilton head, and Savannah areas, but love traveling all over the country.

Best of luck planning your upcoming wedding! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Jeff & Amanda

For additional information and a full portfolio visit our website: dreampop.tv

Or, "like" us on Facebook for more frequent updates.

Follow Dreampop Media on

• Videos 2

26 Reviews for Dreampop Media

Heather · Married on 08/04/2017

Dear future brides,
    Congrats!!! While the wedding planning time is very exciting, it is also full of so many decisions! I hope my review helps you choose Amanda and Jeff! I was first introduced to Amanda through my wedding planner Rachel Hall from Elevents. I was in town for a power tour, as we moved up north for my husbands job. I met with two photographers and fell in love with the first one, but after meeting Amanda and seeing her and Jeffs portfolio online, we chose Dream pop! I can tell you that they wer helpful getting the pictures togerher before hand, so fun to work with the day of, and sent us a sneak peak a few weeks after our wedding. We can't wait to see the full album as I am in love with the few I have seen! Amanda and Jeff are so funny and cool, you'll feel like you're hanging out with them as friends vs being photographed. They handle the chaos of tons of people so well! Exquisite work and Jesse and I are eternally grateful for their work in capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kristi · Married on 08/27/2016

Amanda and Jeff were amazing! They did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and they turned out beautiful! They were so much fun to work with, and we laughed and had fun the entire time. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Stacey · Married on 05/29/2015

Dreampop did our engagement, bridal, photo booth and wedding photos. Not only are the photographs beautiful and fun, but Jeff and Amanda are a blast to work with! Everyone really enjoyed the photo booth and the photos turned out so fun. They bring a ton of props and the whole set up.

For our engagement, bridals, and day of they got creative with our set ups to get us the best possible shots. I can't wait to see all of our shots.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Award

Dreampop Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,202.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance