138 Danford Dr, Elkton, MD 21921 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Dream Team Entertainment

Dream Team Entertainment is an entertainment service located in Elkton, Maryland. James, the owner behind the business, loves offering you exceptional service along with helping set any mood you wish for! With his expert knowledge, romantic and fun ideas, he is sure to provide you and your guests with a day to remember. James' goal is to have your guest rave about how great your wedding day was as well as how well it fit you! If this is the kind of fun your looking for contact James today!

Dream Team Entertainment offers unparalleled service to you along with two required design meetings so we can know each other to help in planning your wedding day based on your vision and personality insuring a fantastic outcome. He promise to suit your style and preferences for your big day! HIs services include:

• 2 Consultation design meetings "With me making the choice of not hiring a wedding coordinator James was by our side to make sure my day went the way it was suppose to!"
  • Event DJ "We got so many complements about the music and how many people were dancing all night. James takes so much pride in his work"
  • Event MC "I credit so much of it to James for helping everything run smoothly and making sure our guests had an absolute fantastic time at the reception! After this long winded review... do yourself a favor and book Dream Team Entertainment - you won't regret it!"
  • Photo booth "We also rented the photo booth - and it was a hit with all of our guests. We appreciated his team manning the photo booth so that we could capture all of the photos in our guest book."
  • Up Lighting & Monogram "The monogram along with the up lighting transformed our wedding venue into an even more elegant setting and helped us to have a beautiful wedding."
Follow Dream Team Entertainment on

Videos 6 vídeos

65 Reviews for Dream Team Entertainment

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 03/27/2021

James worked with us in planning our long-distance wedding, not the easiest task. I couldnt have been happier. He was on top of everything! He picked up on our taste and was able to adjust songs on the occurrences of the night and the vibes from guest. I couldnt have been happier with the job he did. He truly helped to make our wedding amazing!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Dream Team Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you both. My longest planning distance to date. But don't think I can get a reach farther the Alaska, Florida and Delaware in one wedding..LoL
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 11/01/2019

Nothing short of amazing

James was absolutely amazing to work with, not only on our wedding day, but the year and months leading up to it as well. He was so incredibly professional, kind, and flexible with my husband and I while going through the planning process. I am an extremely organized person and I believe he is actually more organized with me!!! The online planning system he uses is extremely accessible which allowed my husband and I to make changes day by day leading up to our wedding. He gave us numerous suggestions and ideas but he always allowed us to plan our day the way WE wanted to. He not only gave us DJ advice, but he sent us reminders leading up to our day and articles that were so useful in the whole wedding planning process. Whenever I had a question about anything, James got back to me in a very timely fashion and put my mind at ease right away, even when I made some changes on the ACTUAL wedding day. Everyone at our ceremony was beyond impressed with his abilities and the way the whole evening just flowed so smoothly. His prices were very reasonable and he made sure to get to the venue as early as possible to set everything up. Everything was ready to go even before the wedding party arrived! He did our music for both the ceremony and the reception and it was everything we could have to wanted and more. The uplighting he incorporated into our reception was AWESOME!!!! Everyone enjoyed it! We are so happy we chose James as our DJ and would most definitely recommend his services to ANYONE looking for the perfect DJ. It was a worry free, beautiful evening. Our guests didn’t leave the dance floor! Thank you so much James!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Dream Team Entertainment's reply:

It was great to work with you both for a little over two years from the time we meet first. And I think I would call it a tie between our organizations skills...lol.
  • Courtney

Courtney Capotrio · Married on 10/19/2019

James was absolutely amazing during our wedding day!

I can not say enough great things about James, he made every moment up to our wedding so easy. His online portal is so easy to navigate through, any song you possibly want- he has & if for the slight small reason he doesn’t, he will get it for you. Not only that but, He also checked in on us periodically throughout the months leading to our wedding and he also was available for meetings in person or via Skype. And during our wedding day, he made sure everything was perfect. James explained everything clearly and told us what was going to be going on, and helped out this nervous bride (me) through the whole day. He even checked on us during the wedding and made sure we were okay and let us know we were on time and things were running smoothly! I would highly recommend ! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Dream Team Entertainment's reply:

It was such a pleasure work with you two! You ladies keep your eye on the prize even with some curveballs. They day was amazing!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dream Team Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1195.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Sound/PA System
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• RMD Portraits Wedding Photographers

So much fun to work with!

• Spring Hill Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Dream Team Entertainment made sure that the 'Party' was a massive success.

• CenterStage Entertainment
    CenterStage Entertainment Wedding DJs

The folks at Dream Team Entertainment are awesome. They will listen to your wants and needs and provide you with excellent customer service.

• 138 Danford Dr Elkton, MD, 21921 See on map
    4433501991 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dream Team Entertainment)