Dream Reality Photography

Jackson, NJ View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Sara Married on 11/23/2013
    Amey did a wonderful job at my wedding, she captured so many monments that when I looked back I couldn't believe how beautiful of a job she did. Even my guest were calling me after asking who the photographer was saying what a wonderful job she did. I'm not any easy person to deal with I know and she was very patient with me and always kept a smile on her face. I would highly recommend her to shoot any wedding or special occasion cause she is just amazing :)
    Tricia Married on 08/03/2012
    Everything was awesome. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day and planning the albums. Amey is an angel from Heaven. I CANNOT THANK HER ENOUGH FOR ALL SHE HAS DONE!
    Nicole Married on 02/18/2012
    If you are looking for a Professional, Personal and Creative Photographer, Dream Reality Photography is just that and more. We did 3 different Photo Shoots for our wedding, which included outside at the Asbury Park Boardwalk in NJ, then moved into their Studios and our 3rd was at our reception Venue. We did a 50's Dark rockabilly Theme Wedding. They captured every moment to the fullest. Every picture was different and better the next. It was a very easy going exciting experience. As the day went on the Photographer got more and more creative with every Picture. They made a simple moment look like heaven. Each shoot had freedom and patience. My husband and I didn't know exactly what we wanted but by the end of the day they captured everything we could ever want for our special day...I will definitely be using them in the future :)

Reverend Anthony Cavallo Reverend Anthony Cavallo Wedding Officiants

Always a pleasure to work with!

, 4 Mount Olive Lane Jackson, 08527
Location of (Dream Reality Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding