PO Box 90304 1739 E PARK ST, Phoenix, AZ 85066 Map · Phone number

About Dream In Color

Hello. I am Fuchsia Angel. I am a freelance makeup artist for Christian Dior and Laura Mercier. My makeup work began to appear on the runway, in photos, advertisements and music videos beginning in 2006. My first magazine publication was in 2011, and many others have followed. I am also a model, singer, actress and occasional event promoter, who has a unique understanding of what it takes to have a successful project/event from all aspects. I believe that every person is beautiful in their own unique way. I like to see the best in each person and enhance those qualities.

makeup taylor
beeka wedding
heather26kurtis 330 3147899266 o
makeup amber apostol
Dream In Color
makeup and hair patty wedding
makeup apostol elizabeth
makeup beatrice
makeup cat jim hesterman
makeup esali
Dream In Color
makeup jessica jacob decker photo
Dream In Color
makeup jessica lynn photo by nbma photography
makeup kiya
makeup lydia
makeup megan 2
Dream In Color
makeup michelle jim fury hesterman
makeup sara
makeup taylor

2 Reviews for Dream In Color

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2014

Fuchsia pulled out ALL the stops when doing hair and make up for my wedding!! The base makeup was all airbrushed (so light on the skin!) and she brought a huge palette of color for eyeshadow & lip options. My hair was done draped to the side with hundreds of curls. I wouldn't say I'm an 'average' bride - I definitely desired a color pop to my appearance. And that's what Fuchsia gave! She brought a blue hair extension to blend into my hairdo - I loved it!!
    Let's not forget my bridesmaids - they looked GORGEOUS! Flawless makeup styles and wonderful updos (which came in handy considering we're in the desert on a late afternoon in May haha).

Overall I highly recommend Fuchsia of Dream In Color. She arrives ready and eager to work and executes nothing but perfection.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Fuchsia is amazing! She traveled to me and my bridesmaids on the day of our wedding and did an amazing job on all of us girls! Both of the moms even had their makeup done by her. She uses a great combination of air brush and other products to achieve a flawless look that lasts the entire night and looks perfect in pictures! She does the perfect combination of glamour and natural so that you feel like a glammed up version of you, exactly how a bride should feel :) She is the sweetest girl and so willing to do whatever to make sure you are happy! She even went out to the store after my trial to buy new fake lashes (even though she had a ton to choose from), just to match the look I was describing. Then on the day of the wedding, she gave me a little bridal survival kit with lash glue, lip gloss, and a powder because I needed it. Worth every penny and would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/15/2014