Douglas Polle Photography

Asbury Park, NJ View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

Douglas Polle Photography, a romantic wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area, captures creative photographs. This photographer uses light, space and creative editing skills to compose breathtaking wedding images for couples to cherish for a lifetime. From dramatic and intimate shots of the couple to impressive images of the day’s details, this photographer doesn't miss a moment through the lens of the camera.

Experience
This photographer, Douglas Polle, focuses on living life to its fullest over awards and publications for his work. He aims to learn and change each day, allowing him to work easily with clients and try new things. Douglas takes a camera with him wherever he goes to allow himself to fully appreciate a moment and capture it forever.

This company offers couples photojournalistic and other creative contemporary photographs from their wedding. Couples will find the following services with Douglas Polle Photography:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
Through this photographer couples will find personalized ways to cherish their photos forever. Products and final formats from this company include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Cait
    Cait C. Married on 09/26/2020

Timeless Photos

Doug is such an incredibly talented photographer! We had so many changes to our wedding plans due to COVID so the morning of was pretty crazy, but Doug showed up and got to work, helping us with our timeline. We're both pretty awkward when it comes to photos being taken of us. But, Doug instantly made us comfortable, being sure we were having a great time as he set us up for the perfect angles. He knows how to manipulate the scene for the right shot, then edits to perfection. Go with him for timeless photos!!
    James Married on 09/08/2018
    Doug was a super cool guy, and he made the day go very smoothly for us. Both the bride and I felt very comfortable all day, and the shots he showed us looked amazing. I would totally recommend Doug to anyone looking for a seriously talented photographer.
    Melissa Married on 09/09/2017
    Calling Doug a creative and talented photographer would be an understatement. His work is incredible. I usually don't like having my photo taken, but Doug made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. Even though I had a few ideas for certain pictures in mind (which he was more than open to), I am so glad I put my trust into Doug's vision. He found the most beautiful (and unexpected) locations where the lighting was absolutely perfect. He found a picturesque spot to set up a romantic "first look"; and thinking back on the entire wedding, I can honestly say it was of my favorite moments. From our first phone consultation through our wedding day, Doug was kind, patient, and super easy to communicate with. I really appreciate that he helped us set (and stick to) a timeline for the wedding day. I couldn't recommend Douglas Polle Photography more highly!!

Cookman Ave Asbury Park, NJ, 07712
Location of (Douglas Polle Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding