42100 Crescent Blvd, Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi

Host your wedding at our hotel. We have the sharpest reception halls in Detroit, a fabulous ballroom with space for 125, a chic pre-function to get the party started, and menus that overflow with gourmet flavors. Give your Detroit wedding something extra with expert onsite A/V assistance. And unlike other Detroit hotels, our dedicated planners handle every detail including, room setup, catering, entertainment, and they're quick to field requests. Request a proposal today for the wedding of your dreams.

Follow DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi on

dtexterior2677x380fittoboxsmalldimensioncenter
c4f6b2631b56aca8 Ballroom Reception PR
courtyard pr
courtyard at night pr
courtyard high tops pr
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi
meeting space salon d pr
Multiple layered wedding cake
dtexterior2677x380fittoboxsmalldimensioncenter
c4f6b2631b56aca8 Ballroom Reception PR

4 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

This place is amazing! The catering manager, Gentraia and the Sales Manager, Katie were so easy to work with and made our wedding experience so pleasant. From start to finish we had nothing but good things to say about this hotel and the entire staff, from Sales, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Banquets, the list goes on. They truly went above and beyond to make our day special and memorable. We will forever be grateful for these memories and can't wait until we can have our baby shower there!!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Garrett · Married on 12/03/2016

I wanted to share a great story on my excellent service received from the sales manager Katie. I can still remember the first call to her and our conversation. She was extremely helpful, polite, professional, understanding and assured me that everything will work out. ( we just were told our current venue double booked our wedding with another). She took the initiative and advised me she would contact our previous venue to get all of our details emailed over and let me know when she got them. She made a very stressful situation for me and my fiance very seamless and actually a pleasure to than sort out.

We cant say enough about the staffs efficiency, initiative, follow through, understanding and going the extra mile. Great service and we can not thank the staff on our wedding day enough for making it so special. Food is amazing and we highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

If the invites hadn't already been printed and mailed with their info for our guests to book, I would have changed from the Double Tree as our hotel for our guest block. In hindsight, I should have done it anyway. The first couple of guests called and were told there were no rooms available in our block, so I had to call to straighten that out even though I had several conversations and a contract with them. Next anyone trying to extend their stay were told the hotel was completely booked which caused some of my guests to go to other hotels. The hotel was not remotely booked, clearly the people taking the reservations don't know how to use their own booking system. I called and straighten that out...I thought...nope, I had to make another call to finally get that straightened completely. I was promised up, down, left and right that I would have no other problems. We called to confirm the shuttle times, not once but twice. Again, they promised everything would go swimmingly. They signed up guests upon arrival for the shuttle. The shuttle dropped them off at our wedding on time...great. Too bad they never showed up to pick those people up!! Guests called. Our coordinator called. My GROOM called, taking him away from our reception, and still NO shuttle. At midnight, once WE had figured out transportation for those stranded guests, a random taxi showed up saying he had been sent by the hotel. FAIL! The rooms were fine and location good but I'd NEVER use this location for a special event!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi Pricing

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi Price Rates

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• 42100 Crescent Blvd Novi, 48375 See on map