montgomery county, tx, Willis, TX 77378 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Double the Do

Double the Do is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Montgomery County, Texas, also serving the Houston and Beaumont areas. This team of best friends, Meghan and Casey, specialize in providing personalized beauty services for weddings, pageants, and other special occasions. If you are looking for a beauty team that will boost your confidence and have you feeling amazing for your special day, look no further than Double the Do!

Double the Do offers in-house and traveling hair and makeup services for brides and the entire bridal party. This professional and licensed team of beauticians can have you and your crew looking and feeling your absolute best. Some of the wonderful beauty services you can find with Double the Do are:

• Styling/updos

c3 51 1044819

2 Reviews for Double the Do

Lauren Hippe · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedded Bliss

Meghan and Casey were professional, prompt, and super sweet. You are in great hands if you go with them! I loved my hair and all of my bridesmaids! Meghan took a couple of pictures for inspiration and then created magic. Casey did as well with our makeup. I did a hair and makeup trail which I would recommend for any bride with any vendor. During the trial my face came out a whiter shade then normal, it didn't effect my bridal portraits they still came out stunning. However, it scared my fiance lol! He and I were both pleased with the changes to the foundation for the day of my wedding! Both girls were great! I'd recommend them to anyone! I had trouble getting other artists to respond originally and Meghan's professionalism was the first selling point. Their work made us all feel like princesses and far exceeded my expectations! Great price and get way more than what you pay for!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 08/12/2018

Can work with anyone!!

These girls were amazing! We had a lot of hair and makeup to do and they got through it all in the perfect amount of time! Everyone of my bridesmaids said that it was their favorite hair and makeup they have ever had done for a wedding. They really listen to what each individual wants and provides!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Double the Do FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount