2833 Stonecrest Drive, Abilene, TX 79606 Map · Phone number

About Double Knot Weddings

We are a PHOTO | FILM | WEDDING DESIGN company located in Abilene, Texas.

We are passionate about what we do - capturing genuine moments, designing dream weddings and buidling meaningful connections with our clients!

We are your simplified wedding experience!

Follow Double Knot Weddings on

danica bridals 141 51 195928 1560445133
danica bridals 141 51 195928 1560445133

14 Reviews for Double Knot Weddings

Tiffany · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Photos with the Sweetest Photographer!

”WOW! Thank you so much, Double Knot! I am in LOVE with our photos. Thank you so much for capturing the memories of this special day.”

It's so cool to see how they really caught the personalities of each individual so well. I love the details in the pictures that helped me remember little things I had already forgotten. They got every emotion and each special moment so well. We will cherish our photos forever! So many favorites I don't even know which ones to print!!

Micah was so wonderful throughout the day as well. She was such a pleasant and calm presence on a day that has the potential to be very stressful. She rolled with every adjustment, was so flexible, and had an incredible attitude through all of it. She brought such a sweet spirit with her that positively affected our entire day.

Overall, it was the best possible experience and if I could give more than 5 stars I totally would!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Breann · Married on 12/16/2017

Double knot is awesome! My husband and I just got married in December 2017 and had the privilege of working with Micah Schmidt and Kendra Duke for all of our wedding needs. Such beautiful people using their gifts to bless couples as they begin their journey as husband and wife.
    Kendra did our planning and decorating for us and our wedding was awesome. She stayed in our budget while executing my vision and adding in unique personal touches. She was so prompt and organized with communicating all of the planning and logistical details. She made wedding plan fun and eliminated the stresses you often hear about.
    Micah is the best! Starting with our engagement session...that was one of my favorite memories with my husband. She made it so fun and comfortable while capturing our relationship with each other. Our wedding pictures are so amazing I haven't made prints yet because it's too hard to choose my favorites because they are so awesome. We had not the best weather conditions with wind, rain, and sleet and yet she made it fun and they are beautiful. Such a joy to work with this staff. Our wedding day was stress free and unforgettable and double knot deserves the credit for that. Thank you!

Sent on 03/07/2018

They were totally helpful with photography ideas that I was completely lost about

Sent on 09/03/2015

Award

Double Knot Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Canvas, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 2833 Stonecrest Drive Abilene, TX, 79606 See on map