2833 Stonecrest Drive, Abilene, TX 79606 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Double Knot Weddings

We are a PHOTO | FILM | WEDDING DESIGN company located in Abilene, Texas.

We are passionate about what we do - capturing genuine moments, designing dream weddings and building meaningful connections with our clients!

We are your simplified wedding experience!

Follow Double Knot Weddings on

15 Reviews for Double Knot Weddings

• Bamma

Bamma Weber · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Simply Priceless

One of the decisions I was most anxious about when we started wedding planning was finding our perfect photographer/videographer team. There were so many checklist items I wanted to have met but I didn’t know anything about photography/videography. I spent weeks researching various photographers, looking through countless portfolios, and contacted at least ten different companies. From the MOMENT I connected with Micah Schmidt at Double Knot Photography I knew we had found our team. From the very beginning, very detail was taken into consideration and every stress was lifted off our shoulders. We didn’t just hire professionals; we hired a team that became our family. Our wedding day was captured through our eyes. They didn’t just capture moments, they captured memories. Every photo we got back had a story that followed along with it. They captured the laughs, the tears, and the moments that will last us a lifetime. We didn’t just want to see the sweet, intimate moments, we wanted to relive the loud, extravagant dance party that followed. The team at Double Knot learned who were on a personal level so that they could capture our special day exactly as we saw it. Forever, I had been on the fence of hiring a videographer team for our wedding day. I wasn’t convinced that it would all be worth it in the end. If I could back and do it all over again, the first decision I would make would be to hire Double Knot as our videographer team all over again. The moments that were captured through pictures were brought to life through our wedding day video. The seamlessness, love, detail, and time that was put into creating our story was perfect. I pray that couples that would find their way to this amazing team of individuals. You’re not just hiring a photographer/videographer, you’re hiring a family when use Double Knot. I guarantee that you will never look back and regret hiring them but instead be so pleased that you’ll want everyone you know to use them. We will use them for every stage of life that follows; pregnancy announcements, family photos, and every event to follow.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Tiffany · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Photos with the Sweetest Photographer!

”WOW! Thank you so much, Double Knot! I am in LOVE with our photos. Thank you so much for capturing the memories of this special day.”

It's so cool to see how they really caught the personalities of each individual so well. I love the details in the pictures that helped me remember little things I had already forgotten. They got every emotion and each special moment so well. We will cherish our photos forever! So many favorites I don't even know which ones to print!!

Micah was so wonderful throughout the day as well. She was such a pleasant and calm presence on a day that has the potential to be very stressful. She rolled with every adjustment, was so flexible, and had an incredible attitude through all of it. She brought such a sweet spirit with her that positively affected our entire day.

Overall, it was the best possible experience and if I could give more than 5 stars I totally would!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Breann · Married on 12/16/2017

Double knot is awesome! My husband and I just got married in December 2017 and had the privilege of working with Micah Schmidt and Kendra Duke for all of our wedding needs. Such beautiful people using their gifts to bless couples as they begin their journey as husband and wife.
    Kendra did our planning and decorating for us and our wedding was awesome. She stayed in our budget while executing my vision and adding in unique personal touches. She was so prompt and organized with communicating all of the planning and logistical details. She made wedding plan fun and eliminated the stresses you often hear about.
    Micah is the best! Starting with our engagement session...that was one of my favorite memories with my husband. She made it so fun and comfortable while capturing our relationship with each other. Our wedding pictures are so amazing I haven't made prints yet because it's too hard to choose my favorites because they are so awesome. We had not the best weather conditions with wind, rain, and sleet and yet she made it fun and they are beautiful. Such a joy to work with this staff. Our wedding day was stress free and unforgettable and double knot deserves the credit for that. Thank you!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Award

Double Knot Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 2833 Stonecrest Drive Abilene, TX, 79606 See on map
    Location of (Double Knot Weddings)

Double Knot Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Double Knot Weddings include in the starting price?

Double Knot Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Double Knot Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Double Knot Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Double Knot Weddings offer?

Double Knot Weddings offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Double Knot Weddings offer?

Double Knot Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video

What photography materials does Double Knot Weddings offer for wedding events?

Double Knot Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Double Knot Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Double Knot Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.