8217 CIMARRON TRL, Abilene, TX 79606-1165 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About Maywood Photography

My name is Kenzie Pearce and I am the face behind the camera.

These about me sections can sometimes get pretty monotonous. So long story short, I have been obsessed with photography since High School. My first camera was a barbie holographic film camera my grandmother gave me at age 8 and it’s just kind of been my thing ever since. I cry at ever wedding, get super involved in your lives and work hard to get you amazing photos to cherish and freeze time forever. It’s kind of a magic trick of mine, freezing time…and it’s one I don’t take lightly. You could call me Hermione if you like (because of my magic trick) but I like to think I am much more laid back. So if you want a wedding photographer who gets emotionally involved, cries with you, hustles to capture all of your most precious memories, and cares about you deeply…well, HERE I AM!!!

Now, other than a photographer, I am a wife, and a mother to three crazy kids (two boys and one girl sheesh). I have a small addiction to journals, coffee mugs and all things black. Coffee fuels me and the good timing of a perfect joke will always be at the top of my list. I love to travel, especially if it includes snowy mountains or warm beaches. Two complete opposite places but hey, I am a woman after all. Right now I am based in Abilene Texas, a place with more charm and smiles than you could imagine. Thank you so much for taking the time to get to "know" me. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I can't wait to meet you!

Follow Maywood Photography on

Maywood Photography 7
  • Joey

Joey Bybee · Married on 01/12/2019

Can't imagine my wedding without Maywood Photography

Kenzie shot the photos for our wedding, but she did far more than just that. The photos that she took were beautiful, warm, and made us and our family look amazing. But the entire process from start to finish was such a wonderful part of our wedding. Kenzie made sure that we were comfortable and having fun while taking photos. More often the not the process of getting all the photos for a wedding is a daunting task, but with her there it was fun and easy. She wasn't just a photographer she was a friend there with us the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I will recommend her forever and always.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen MacDougall · Married on 01/12/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Kenzie at Maywood Photography was the perfect photographer. Her creativity and skill are apparent in her gorgeous photos. I have gotten so many compliments on them! However, the thing I value most was how easy she was to work with. From the planning process to day-of logistics, she was on top of everything. The day of the wedding, she perfectly balanced being in the moment with capturing the moment. She is such an sweet and enjoyable person to be around which kept me and my bridal party relaxed and having fun. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Maywood Photography 8

Kenedee · Married on 09/08/2018

Maywood photography was literally a dream come true.

Kenzie literally made my life so much easier. If I could do it again, I’d choose her every time!! I planned a wedding in 2 months, Kenzie was flexible, prompt and never missed a beat. We were so blessed.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Maywood Photography 15
    Maywood Photography 16

Maywood Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints