1135 NW Everett St. Suite 100, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number

About Double Decker PDX

Welcome to Double Decker PDX where we offer you a different perspective––a two-story high perspective! Whether you’re cruising out to the scenic Wine Country on a tour of Oregon’s many beautiful vineyards, celebrating your best friend’s birthday on an excursion through exciting downtown Portland, or traveling down I-5 to cheer on your favorite sport team, we provide a Double Decker experience... Portland style. But don’t stop there––allow us to provide you with unique transportation to all your special events: travel in style to your next wedding, corporate function, prom, or your next pub-crawl. We are Portland’s only luxury Double Decker charter/limousine service, providing a historic vehicle with contemporary amenities

Follow Double Decker PDX on

fcb7ea80a33390f5 Candy on Website
candy on website

3 Reviews for Double Decker PDX

katie · Married on 09/08/2017

So much fun! A great addition to our wedding, we had a blast on the bus and everyone loved it!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kira · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough great things about this company! I've booked the double deck bus for my wedding and a birthday party and had a wonderful experience both times. Kevin and Minda are awesome to work with. They accommodated my every-fluctuating schedule (even though they contractually didn't have to), pre-checked my stop locations to make sure we could find the best routes possible for the guests and my wedding photos, and even pre-loaded the bus with cups and water. During the route, the driver and hostess were amazing, making sure my guests had a smooth ride and enjoyed everything throughout the journey. The bus itself is really a treat for guests to be on - it's completely remodeled inside with comfortable, clean leather seats, a refrigerator on both levels, sound system and even a bar and big screen monitor downstairs. Guests loved the charm of the bus, particularly my British guests, and loved the views of the city from the top deck. I look forward to booking again!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

We had so much fun getting to and from our wedding thanks to Minda and her team at Double Decker PDX! They were so easy to work with. I would advise anyone interested to book early, because there's only 1 double decker and it's definitely popular! We rented both the double decker and a smaller bus for our 50 person wedding at a winery in Dundee, and it was so nice to not have to worry about transportation, as our drivers had everything under control. The drivers were super professional, friendly, and made sure we all had a great time! I cannot recommend Double Decker PDX enough!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Double Decker PDX's reply:

Hi Emily,
    We are so happy you and your group had a great experience with Double Decker PDX. We all enjoyed working with you on your event. Congratulations again!

Minda and staff at Double Decker PDX

Double Decker PDX FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Exotic Car
    Motor Coach
    Party Bus
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice
    DVD Player
    Flat Screen TVs
    Premium Stereo System

• 1135 NW Everett St., Suite 100 Portland, 97209 See on map
    Location of (Double Decker PDX)