502 Ash St., Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Map · Phone number

31 Reviews for Dottie B. Florist

1 User photo

Dottie B. Florist 1

Kim · Married on 11/19/2016

Ken, the owner of Dottie B is the best! He has been in the business for years, knows flowers inside and out and is a creative genius. You cannot go wrong with Dottie B. They listen to the bride and make her wishes come true. They are so easy to work with and are reasonably priced. Ken never tries to sell you on more flowers that what you need. Shannon, his assistant is awesome too. They work well together and are the best florists around.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jerusha · Married on 06/24/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Ken and the team at Dottie B!! We planned our wedding from DC and did not make it to FL until the week of our wedding. Ken helped us set up a plan for everything over the phone. He even provided more budget-friendly options for the styles I looked (that looked GORGEOUS). My colors were coral & gold, and I mentioned it might be nice having some gold ribbon with some of the bouquets and corsages. When I came in the week of, he'd ordered a roll of perfect gold ribbon -- just what I had in mind. He helped show me some flower options the week of the wedding and got everything ordered and delivered perfectly. I was blown away by how beautiful all the flowers were!! They were so incredible, and Ken was the ABSOLUTE sweetest person to work with. Awesome guy, awesome work, great price -- you can't beat that! :D

Sent on 08/09/2016

With my wedding being a destination wedding, I had limited time to meet with vendors during my visits. My first meeting with Ken at Dottie B’s was all it took. He is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. He listened to my plan and provided creative solutions to make it work with my budget. Not to mention, he was always available for me whenever I called or emailed. He made the long distance between us not seem so long. I cannot say enough about him and his team. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and helping me bring my vision to life. I truly was blown away.

Sent on 04/05/2016