800 S. Lawe Street, Suite 103, Appleton, WI 54915 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Dana Michele Makeup

My name is Abigail Tolud, a professional Makeup Artist from Brooklyn, New York. I founded Dolling Maquillage, a makeup service, in 2009 to brand myself with clients and to create my own nest within the industry.

A perfectionist by nature, I took to my first 5 piece-brush-set and 8 eyeshadow pallet and studied the angles and bone structure of different faces. Quickly afterwards I had my first photoshoot with a dear friend of mine Richard Allsopp and have been nurturing my craft ever since. I had the luxury to work with Celebrity Photographer Brandon Showers, in addition to other great photographers alike: Justin IFill-Forbes, Angel Colon, Stacy Beaucicaut-Etienne, Neriah Mc Photography, Aston, Mike Mogul, SirReal Photography, Loany G, Artiise Photography, Abraham Lafleur, and many more.

The name Dolling Maquillage comes from my love of the French language and the art of dolling up. My known staple on clients are eyebrows and lips, so it only seemed befitting to apply such name to exemplify my art. I apply makeup to exude the beauty that already exist. I look forward to working with new and repeating clients, as it is truly an honor to be able to share my skill with people.

Follow Dana Michele Makeup on

• Barbara Ann Makeup Artist
  • Younique by Melissa
  • Mint Salon

1 Reviews for Dana Michele Makeup

An amazing company and artist that works hard and efficiently to make you feel on too of the world for your special occasion!!! She is highly recommended!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Dana Michele Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• 800 S. Lawe Street, Suite 103 Appleton, WI, 54915 See on map
    9177190806 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dana Michele Makeup)