Naples, FL 34110 Map · Phone number

About Do Me A Favor Event Concepts

We are a custom favor, stationery and detail service in the Naples, Florida area. Most everything we do is custom, so we can match any theme, color scheme or idea. All of our consultations are private, so our customers get one on one attention.

Follow Do Me A Favor Event Concepts on

rock and bowl
stabile intie
starfish seating
Do Me A Favor Event Concepts
stir sticks sex in the city
vegas pacakage
animal package

1 Reviews for Do Me A Favor Event Concepts

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/10/2011

Do yourself a favor, and hire Do Me A Favor!! They helped me plan all the details of my wedding from the first day I got engaged! Everything is custom designed to fit any theme, style, and budget! My Save The Dates magnets were made on high quality photo paper and the magnets had a nice heavy weight to them (not the cheap flimsy kind you get from ordering from an online store) ...beautifully wrapped in twine, and custom logos for the magnets and envelopes.

My invitations: FLAWLESS!!! Beautifully wrapped in lace, unlike any invitations you have ever seen! Again, a customized logo for the envelopes! I was involved with all of the designing process, from wording, font, colors, to size. I had so many compliments on all of the stationery!

Not only did they design the invitations, programs, the menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, bar menu, etc....they found me the BEST favors for a Cuban-Italian wedding: Gold Weave Espresso Cup set!!! Extremely classy and beautiful!!

I couldn't thank DMAF enough for making me my planning process so smooth...and making my guest say "wow"!

Now: to get our custom thank you cards made!! Can't wait to see what they come up with!!
    Xoxo
    Alexis Puleio

Sent on 09/12/2011

Do Me A Favor Event Concepts FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections
    Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Wedding Dresses

I always say, Do Me A Favor is "The Ritz Carlton" of favors . . . Class Act experience from the unique gifts and ideas to the establishment itself. Do yourself a favor and allow Do Me A Favor to take care of all your event needs - they are a perfect match for everyone.

• GARDEN DISTRICT
    GARDEN DISTRICT Wedding Florists

You've just made an excellent choice! Keep going! You will be delighted with these beautiful detail oriented ladies! They possess exquisite taste, originality and are so much fun to work with. When I turn them over to my brides for save the dates, invitations, favors and other wedding details, there are no worries on my end because I know that my brides are in excellent hands and will be sending me a huge thank you!

• POP! jewels Accessories for the Bride
    POP! jewels Accessories for the Bride Wedding Jewelers

A wonderful,creative team who provide those perfect details for your wedding or special, event. Check out their site and see their talent in action!

• Naples, 34110 See on map
    Consultations are by appointment only