Do Amore

• House of Bobbi
  • Nazar’s & Co. Jewelers

33 Reviews for Do Amore

Nirosh Wijesinghe · Getting married on 01/06/2023

Absolutely perfect in every way!

My main reason for choosing Do Amore is their sustainability approach and the environmental impact the company as a whole is making on our planet! In my opinion it was above and beyond what any of the other companies were doing for the rest of the world.

I had absolutely no experience with jewelry. I did not know how sizes, values, styles, gems, bands or anything worked at all!
    Allison was extremely nice with helping me understand the ins and outs of what I needed to know and very patient in helping me provide them with the right information to custom make the engagement ring!
    We had about 65 emails to and from each other before I received the ring.

In addition to that, I have been in contact with the business owners (Krish and Hannah) themselves who helped me with further maintenance, resizing and reinforcing the delicate product that was created at my request! They have been very reasonable, accommodating and understanding.

I highly recommend working with them to choose that one special ring to mark that special milestone in your life!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Jeff · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Best customer experience I've ever had

Do Amore goes completely above and beyond their due diligence. I love their business model and the fact that you can see exactly which water project your money is going toward.
    When I was picking a stone and asking where it came from (ethics, etc.), Krish (the founder of the company) personally called me and spent 15-20 minutes answering all of my questions, then found options that met my criteria and budget and emailed to me later that day to help me find the perfect match. I can't emphasize enough how pleasant and helpful this company is every step of the way in the ring-buying process. Thank you, Do Amore!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Thurmond · Getting married on 11/13/2021

The most perfect ring. Use them! This is a sign!

In a word: WOW! Do Amore is everything you can ask for in a company.

First off, you're probably wondering where exactly they are: they're EVERYWHERE, because they're entirely online. They are based out of Houston, Texas but they make you feel like you're their best customer no matter where you live! KEEP READING BECAUSE THIS IS THE BOMB!!! SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO CONSIDER OTHER PLACES. Just go in store to random ones to try stuff on so you get an idea... and let Do Amore do the rest!

They’re so kind, knowledgable, and professional!
    When we first started looking at engagement rings... (okay when I started looking 😉) I was blown away with the mission of Do Amore and Krish’s story. Going to school in west Texas, I became very familiar with the oil realm/knew lots of people in that field. What I didn’t know is the amount of water that pours out to waste before you hit oil, Krish’s story shed light on that. I’m one of those people who buys the red iPhone bc when it’s the same price and goes to a great cause... why wouldn’t you?! That’s what this felt like to me, except you can customize everything and work one on one with people who really really care. I must have emailed 100x with Corrine, Krish, and Hannah when my fiancé and I were looking for the perfect stone and then setting. We ended up going custom and they were so quick and responsive from start to finish!!

We will DEFINITELY be purchasing the wedding band from them and cannot recommend them enough. Even with the amazing mission and website that looked legit, the options of ethically mined diamonds/lab diamonds (which I knew I wanted ethical/traceable or lab) and the great reviews, we were torn over making such a big purchase online. NO REGRETS. It is the most stunning thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on and I’m so so thankful my amazing fiancé agreed to work with them to create my dream ring. Trusting them was the best decision we made, we get compliments ALL the time and knowing that something that represents our unending love, also goes to support an unending need for clean water is just so fulfilling for lack of better words.

I can’t express enough how thrilled we are with the result & how incredible their customer service has been! If you have any part of you questioning, let this be your sign to GO FOR IT!!!!!!! They even went to the marketplace to find the perfect diamond for us when they didn’t have the perfect one in stock... seriously this company is incredible.
    When we have professional pics done I’ll have to post more bc this doesn’t do my beautiful 1.71 carat color F no fluorescence ring justice!! Also they made the side stones custom bc when I tried on random rings at a jeweler I realized I wanted more exposed diamonds rather than a channel setting & less diamonds so they don’t rub between my fingers. This review is all over the place so forgive me but hopefully y’all get the point!!
    DO NOT HESITATE!!!!!!! Do Amore, thank you so so much!!

Also, it's been 2 months since we got engaged now and you'd be shocked by how often I get complimented on it/asked about it/my fiancé gets credit for his taste lol!! I'm never going to get over this incredibly beautiful dream come true!

Sent on 12/02/2020