Do Amore

• JD Designs Jewelers
  • Robbins Brothers

27 Reviews for Do Amore

Jeff · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Best customer experience I've ever had

Do Amore goes completely above and beyond their due diligence. I love their business model and the fact that you can see exactly which water project your money is going toward.
    When I was picking a stone and asking where it came from (ethics, etc.), Krish (the founder of the company) personally called me and spent 15-20 minutes answering all of my questions, then found options that met my criteria and budget and emailed to me later that day to help me find the perfect match. I can't emphasize enough how pleasant and helpful this company is every step of the way in the ring-buying process. Thank you, Do Amore!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Mark

Mark Playdon · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Do Amore were start to finish awesome

I had been researching diamonds for months and thought I had reached a point where I knew all I needed to know. I had even picked a stone and a ring, then I happened on the Do Amore site and started chatting with Krish on-line. I told him about the stone I had chosen and he asked me a few questions about it. When he explained what Do Amore was all about and how their diamonds were not only ethical but provided clean water for people that didn't have it I was sold. Krish helped me pick out a new diamond that was even more spectacular than the one I had chosen and even matched the price. They then custom-designed the ring for me based on what I was looking for and what I knew my fiance would love.
    The design and build was done in less than two weeks and delivered in time for my Christmas day proposal.
    The ring was spectacular, perfect in every detail and the stone was the most beautiful I had ever seen. My fiance was blown away with its striking beauty.
    I have since commissioned Do Amore to design a matching wedding band with input from my very excited Fiance.
    A special thanks to Allision and Krish who made me feel like I was their only customer.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Simon

Simon Boag · Married on 01/08/2020

Great company

The team at Do Amore was very helpful and very fast answering all my questions. When the ring showed up, it was absolutely stunning. Thank-you Do Amore!

Sent on 12/02/2019