642 8th Street, Absecon, NJ 08201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Dmart Films

Dmart Films is a professional film company based in Southern New Jersey, specializing in Wedding Films and Love Stories. As film makers, we possess a unique cinematic style of shooting unmatched by other companies. We use our years of experience producing films, documentaries, and television programs to capture your special moments in a way no one else can. Simply put, we make films, not videos. High quality equipment combined with an unwavering attention to detail mean that the memories you make on your special day will not only look their best, but will stand the test of time.

Our profressional team, although unobtrusive, is there every step of the way. Shot entirely in high definition, using the latest DSLR cameras such as the 5D mark III and Panasonic GH4 as well as Canon Cinema Cameras paired with Canon L series lenes. Our multi-camera setup is sure to catch every moment you want to cherish forever. We make sure to capture you in the perfect light, whether it be indoors or outside. We are equipped for large venues, as well as the most intimate of ceremonies. From start to finish we are there, ensuring that the entire day will be yours to keep forever. Each film we make is unique, with personal touches that tell your story.

Contact us at dmart@dmartfilms.com or call 609.432.5980. Let us tell you how we can capture your special day and produce your personal wedding film.

nyc couple
dress
flowers

• Videos 13

11 Reviews for Dmart Films

Darrell and Emily videoed my brothers wedding and I knew then I wanted them to do mine. They were amazing and great to work with. They worked with me on the travel and price since my wedding was 2 hours from nyc/nj. They made sure to get every detail and also not be intrusive to my guests when dancing. You couldn't even tell they were there. I can't wait to see my video and I know they do great work.

Chelsey · Married on 03/19/2016

I can not say enough about Darrel and Emily. They are amazing. We didn't think we wanted a videographer until about 2 months before our wedding and they were quick to accommodate us and even drove over an hour to meet us for our intro meeting. On our wedding day we got to say hi to them in the early morning hours, and then they were off doing their thing all day / night. When we were recapping our wedding the day after the event, we said we didn't even see Darrel and Emily all night. They were so stealthy, never in the way and worked great with our photographers. A few months after our wedding we received our preview video and the full length video and oh my gosh, they were amazing (Even my husband got teary-eyed and he is not an emotional person). We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary this weekend and we are making it a tradition to watch our videos and it made us so happy to relive this special day. If you are contemplating getting a videographer, DO IT! You will not regret it, especially if you choose Dmart Films.

theresa · Married on 09/12/2015

They were so easy to communicate with, talk to and just made the whole experience so comfortable. I couldn't find them after we left the salon! I know they got amazing shots and I cannot WAIT to get the video back to watch!

Dmart Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Illuminated Pixels Photography
    Illuminated Pixels Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure working with you guys to create a day filled with memories for Lindsay & Kevin! Look forward to working with your talented team again in the future!

• 642 8th Street Absecon, NJ 08201 See on map