Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Dmart Films

Darrell and Emily videoed my brothers wedding and I knew then I wanted them to do mine. They were amazing and great to work with. They worked with me on the travel and price since my wedding was 2 hours from nyc/nj. They made sure to get every detail and also not be intrusive to my guests when dancing. You couldn't even tell they were there. I can't wait to see my video and I know they do great work.

Profile Picture User6125835, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can not say enough about Darrel and Emily. They are amazing. We didn't think we wanted a videographer until about 2 months before our wedding and they were quick to accommodate us and even drove over an hour to meet us for our intro meeting. On our wedding day we got to say hi to them in the early morning hours, and then they were off doing their thing all day / night. When we were recapping our wedding the day after the event, we said we didn't even see Darrel and Emily all night. They were so stealthy, never in the way and worked great with our photographers. A few months after our wedding we received our preview video and the full length video and oh my gosh, they were amazing (Even my husband got teary-eyed and he is not an emotional person). We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary this weekend and we are making it a tradition to watch our videos and it made us so happy to relive this special day. If you are contemplating getting a videographer, DO IT! You will not regret it, especially if you choose Dmart Films.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were so easy to communicate with, talk to and just made the whole experience so comfortable. I couldn't find them after we left the salon! I know they got amazing shots and I cannot WAIT to get the video back to watch!

Profile Picture theresa, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews