1400 Royal Palm Square Blvd. Suite 102, Fort Myers, FL 33919 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About DM Paper Designs

DM Paper Designs was born and grew from a love for creative unique invitations and stationery which are a joy to send and receive!

We design and produce each order based on the customer’s vision for their event, whether it be a wedding, corporate event or fundraiser, bar/bat mitzvah, quinceanera, birthday party, new baby, or any other event requiring an invitation, announcement, stationery or printed piece.

We have designs which have been created for others, that you can duplicate and personalize. If you see a piece that catches your eye, but want to change certain elements or colors, that is something we do with ease. What truly inspires us is starting from scratch to create a piece just for you! By designing and producing each piece as it is ordered, we are able to create pieces which meet any budget, style, colors and/or theme that you have in mind.

We offer:

* Shapes and configurations: We offer many extraordinary shapes and configurations for our pieces, and are able to create custom shapes and configurations as well.
* Cardstocks and Papers: We have more choices of colors and textures of cardstock than you can ever imagine, and extraordinary patterned and handmade papers. If the paper you are looking for or have in mind does not exist, we can create it for you!
* Embellishments: We embellish our pieces with graphics and any three dimensional materials that you can imagine and maybe even some that you have not, to give each piece that final touch! This includes, but is not limited to ribbons, cording, sequins, lace, shells, crystals, charms, jute, feathers, shells, thatching, using paint to change the color of paper or embellishments, adhering sand to simulate the beach, use foam adhesive to give three dimensionality, joining or embellishing with stitching.

Above all else our concern with quality and a job done to your complete satisfaction are our ultimate goals.

Follow DM Paper Designs on

1ec06c742853a26f dmlogo7 8 270px
atp4971
atp4974
DM Paper Designs
naples yachy club wedding hunterryanphto amanda ja
atp4830

Videos 1 Video

42 Reviews for DM Paper Designs

• Marianne

Marianne Lepera · Married on 08/01/2020

Professional custom invitations made the difference!!

Debra and DM Paper Designs are amazing.
    Our invitations were stunning, tasteful and elegant.
    Originally I started to use Minted online for invitations. But I quickly learned that Minted would be much more expensive than I originally thought once I added in all of the options I wanted, plus I was tearing my hair out trying to insert our text and move text boxes etc. As the MOB and a working professional I did not have time for this. So I called in the pros - DM Paper Designs and Debra. Best decision.
    Debra met with my daughter, her fiancé and me (MOB) and took time to understand what my daughter had in mind and helped her figure out and express what she wanted. The array of ideas from her past invitations displayed on the walls in her shop is dazzling. One of the coolest we was was invitations distend like a plane ticket for a wedding she did at Private Sky aviation. The creativity is incredible.
    For us, my daughter wanted something more simple. Debra the artist developed proofs that were so stunning and gorgeous and elegant - I think we accepted her first proposal. I struggled with whether to emboss or not - finally deciding not to emboss due to cost but the invitations turned out so spectacular it didn’t matter. I had tons of our guests calling me and texting me about how beautiful the invitations were once they received them. They made that much of an impact. We used special silver metallic cardboard envelopes and that was a show stopper. I was surprised at how many people noticed and felt compelled to reach out and comment. Our invitations were that special.
    Debra is a dream to work with. No issues even with wedding date changing due to covid. Toward the end of our process she handled work remotely with zoom meetings so we all stayed safe. She even helped with favors. Her designs were far superior to anything we could have done ourselves online. Worth every cent and she can work within your budget. If you want to set the tone for your wedding right from the start use DM Paper Designs. Highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

Debra has a talent that I've never seen before. She has such an amazing talent for creating any type of invitations and more. The sky is the limit with her. There is nothing Debra cannot create. You tell her what you want and she will create it. Walking into her office and seeing what she's created you will be blown away. Debra speaks to you like she's family. If price is an issue, no problem she works with you. She truly cares and wants to give you everything you you want in invitations, save a date cards, table numbers, programs, seating charts and so much more. Highly recommended. Debra is best of the best for creating paper designs. She deserves more than 5 stars, all the stars in the Galaxy for such an amazing job. I can't thank you enough for what you've created for Michael and I.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Mel · Married on 02/09/2019

Classy and elegant invitations S

DM paper designs was an excellent choice when planning our wedding event, from save the date to the thank you cards, I had a great time working with Debra in selecting the designs for invitations and wedding theme. She made it easy and stress free

Sent on 02/13/2019

DM Paper Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Real Weddings

• Hunter Ryan Photo Wedding Photographers

I don't think there are words to describe Debra and her staff. We think of her as the Michael Jordan of paper goods - shes THE best! Seriously - if you have a vision, in scribbles, scraps and color ideas - she WILL create it, and better than you could have imagined. We've seen countless wedding invites, programs, menus, etc from her and they are all so unique to each client - no one size fits all. She's also OUR personal go-to for everything we use in our business. We absolutely adore her, her kindness and her creativity!

• RSVParties Inc Wedding Planners

Debra from DM Paper designs is incredible. She is talented, patient and a pleasure to work with. All her work is creative and unique.

• No Worries Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Debra Mehrberg of DM Paper Designs is amazing to work with. Her artistic eye and attention to detail help to create gorgeous invitations. No Worries Weddings is excited to be partnering with DM Paper Designs on a custom line of invitations as well!

• 1400 Royal Palm Square Blvd., Suite 102 Fort Myers, 33919 See on map
    by appointment only
    Location of (DM Paper Designs)