PO Box 211, Hanover, MD 21076 Map · Phone number

About DL Designs & Events, LLC

Dana L Miles-Harrison, Event Planner and Designer for DL Designs & Events, LLC is driven by the desire to make each and every event a unique as the client envisions it to be. She knows how important it is to capture every single detail for her clients, so that they can rest assure their every need is being taken care of.

With her strong background and skills in management and customer service, Dana's flawless planning, design and management techniques afford her the opportunity to create unforgettable events.

Follow DL Designs & Events, LLC on

Table set up
website pic 6

3 Reviews for DL Designs & Events, LLC

tamika · event on 03/19/2016

Dana is very professional helpful and patient. I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 03/21/2016

shay · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved DL designs. I can't even begin to express how wonderful my experience was. From the time i spoke to her, to the end of my wedding day was unbelievable. First, a friend recommended her, i called her, but i wasn't yet sure a wedding planner was in the budget, but even before i paid and signed with DL designs, Dana was already calling and texting me with ideas. She was already being helpful and enthusiastic, i had to sign with her. When i tell you i didn't want to plan my own wedding i'm not exaggerating, i wanted to just have options presented to me, and i i'd choose, planning, is not my strong suit. Dana planned my wedding in 9 months. She recommended every one of my vendors except the caterer, and every single one delivered exactly what i wanted on my day. I didn't feel stressed not one percent of the time, and if i ever felt overwhelmed, it was DANA to the rescue. I'm telling you, i felt like i had known her forever, she is personable, professional, and excepted nothing less than excellence form every vendor who provided something a service at the wedding. The day before the wedding, she told me to relax and to remember that nothing is perfect, and that it was still my big day, even if anything went wrong, and that i had to push forward and enjoy my day. She was being modest. My day was absolutely perfect, i mean, flawless. If anything went wrong behind the scenes, only my wonderful planner knew about it, because i had a ball, and she was there until the very end. I literally still text her here and there to say thank you, or ask her how she is, because you never forget such a wonderful person, who made the way for the biggest, most wonderful day in your life! Hire her, book her, sign with her. You need her.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Mary · Married on 10/12/2013

Dana swooped in and really helped me out. She took on projects that needed to be done, and helped me think out the plans, adding many parts that I would not have thought of on my own. I was able to be relaxed the day of knowing she had everything under control. I had a rustic wedding, and most everything was DIY (I even cooked most of the wedding food and grew the flowers!) She was super flexible with everything, offered great ideas, was very professional, I can't say enough about her. I was blessed to have her as my wedding planner, and you will be too!

Sent on 02/28/2016