8819 N Elmore, Niles, IL 60714 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About DJ Treble Chicago

How does my DJ service stand out?

Not Just a DJ Service, Up-lighting, Photo-Montage and Custom Monogram lighting!

DJ Treble is a premier DJ service catering to the Chicago land area. With over 15 years of experience in the entertainment industry, Ben has the professionalism and personality that will guarantee a memorable and fun experience for every guest at your event. Whether it's an intimate event or a GRAND event with over 500 guests, Ben will customize your event to meet your specific requests!
Specializing in Weddings , DJ Treble delivers an interactive performance packing the dance floor every time.
You have one shot at making your event a success and the music is what your guests will remember most when remembering the party. Go with a DJ service that will deliver an event that will leave a lasting impression!

I have a pre-event consultation with all of my clients to ensure their specific needs are met and their event is personalized to their music taste. I offer professional lighting and sound, along with being the (MC) Master of ceremony for the event.

Follow DJ Treble Chicago on

dj 10
802d39c38390920e 1477088853209 dj 10

9 Reviews for DJ Treble Chicago

Mckenzie · Married on 06/23/2018

Ben Was my DJ for my wedding on June 23, 2018! Ben was wonderful to work with from the beginning to end. We had a large bridal party, that became overwhelming at times and it never bothered him. I even changed things up on him at the last minute and he accommodated to our request perfectly, with no hesitation. He played majority of our song requests and even threw in his own recommendations, which the crowd LOVED. His music was spot on for an older and younger crowd. I don’t think the dance floor was empty all night. I was even given multiple compliments the next day on our DJ! I highly recommend him!

Thank you again for a wonderful night Ben!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Ben was great to work with for our wedding. We had some unique ideas that he was happy to work with us on and it all turned out as planned. He played great songs all night and he was ready to keep the party going. He was a great value for the services he provided. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Ben was so easy to work with. He really understood what kind of music we wanted to be played at our wedding, the dance floor was never empty which is what we wanted. We would definitely use him again!

Sent on 11/11/2017

DJ Treble Chicago FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Treble Chicago 1
    The Perfect Wedding Entertainment Package
    Complete DJ entertainment package includes state of the Art Sound, dance lighting, wireless microphone, MC for event, back-up sound on site in case of emergency. 12 up-lights displayed in venue ( client chooses color) 6 plus hours of actual DJ service. Travel, set-up and tear down included in price. This is an all inclusive price!
  • DJ Treble Chicago 2
    VIP package
    Normal price $900, mention you found me on Wedding Wire to receive $200 discount!

• 8819 N Elmore Niles, 60714 See on map