DJ Tommy Events

Jonesboro, GA View map

$800 Most Popular Price

DJTOMMYEVENTS.COM

Hi it's DJ Tommy! Thanks for visiting my page, I will be happy to assist you in making sure all of your requests and needs are met, Making your special day one to remember. Let's have a free direct consultation to discuss any questions, concerns, or requests you may have leading up to your event.

A professional vendor you can count on for prompt, quality, and entertaining service for any occasion. Our technique and dedication are unrivaled. We not only make you vision a reality, We help make your planning easy as we are genuine in our enthusiasm for the success of your special event. We make sure no details are overlooked, from uplighting to audio placement, genre specificity, to overall care. We at DJTOMMYEVENTS.COM make sure what we offer is on full display in a tasteful and professional manner.

We appreciate you and look forward to making your vision full of everlasting memories that you will cherish for times to come.

DJ Tommy Sutton , Owner

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600.00

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Amber
    Amber Married on 03/19/2021

Book DJ Tommy!!

DJ Tommy kept my wedding guests on the floor all-night. He was professional and very responsive when I needed questions answered. I had to change my date due to COVID and he was very accommodating to my date change. He knows how to keep a crowd engaged... book him you won't be disappointed..
    Kellee H. Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent DJ

I was referred to DJ Tommy by a friend and I’m grateful for my friend. DJ Tommy was prompt, professional and on time. He kept the wedding reception on schedule and had us dancing all night. He selection of music was spot on the entire wedding. Due to COVID we couldn’t meet in person but he still was very prompt with call l back and texts. He uses his own site and makes picking music easy and user friendly! I would definitely recommend using him for any function needed.
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 07/27/2019

Recommend 110%

DJ Tommy was GREAT! He was very helpful and available to make last minute changes to our songs. He also kept the music very diverse (which is what we wanted and had requested). There was ALWAYS people on the dance floor throughout our wedding reception. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Would definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

DJ Tommy Events 1
Offer
Book and pay the deposit for your event within 24 hours after contact and receive $50.00 off towards your special occasion.

837 chapman street Jonesboro, 30238

24 HRS
Location of (DJ Tommy Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding