DJ Tommy Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Amber
    Amber Married on 03/19/2021

Book DJ Tommy!!

DJ Tommy kept my wedding guests on the floor all-night. He was professional and very responsive when I needed questions answered. I had to change my date due to COVID and he was very accommodating to my date change. He knows how to keep a crowd engaged... book him you won't be disappointed..
    Kellee H. Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent DJ

I was referred to DJ Tommy by a friend and I’m grateful for my friend. DJ Tommy was prompt, professional and on time. He kept the wedding reception on schedule and had us dancing all night. He selection of music was spot on the entire wedding. Due to COVID we couldn’t meet in person but he still was very prompt with call l back and texts. He uses his own site and makes picking music easy and user friendly! I would definitely recommend using him for any function needed.
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 07/27/2019

Recommend 110%

DJ Tommy was GREAT! He was very helpful and available to make last minute changes to our songs. He also kept the music very diverse (which is what we wanted and had requested). There was ALWAYS people on the dance floor throughout our wedding reception. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Would definitely recommend!
    Audrey X. Married on 12/08/2018

Dj Tommy was the DJ/ emcee at our wedding. He’s amazing!

Dj Tommy is an awesome Dj and emcee! He knows the right kind of music to keep your guest on the dance floor! Everybody at our wedding said they had an amazing time!! He’s professional and his website is real user friendly to enter in your music playlist. If you’re in need of a DJ for your wedding and you live in the Atlanta area, Dj Tommy is your guy!
    Kiara Married on 07/07/2017
    DJ Tommy is amazing. I described my desires to him and he delivered times 10. The dance floor stayed full. Everybody had a great time. He was everything!!! Because of him our family and friends will always remember how lit our reception was. Thank you DJ Tommy.
    Venteria Married on 07/01/2017
    DJ Tommy was great and the guests at my vowel renewal agreed! I loved the planning site and all the songs were played from it. He was great at reading the crowd and my favorite part was when he announced a battle of the sexes dance off! It brought out moves in husband and guests that I didn't know they had in them and it was a joy to see! I would use DJ Tommy again for sure.
    Cameyia Married on 06/11/2017
    DJ Tommy was awesome, He was very professional not just attire but also with his set up. With ceremony outside his speakers were nucely drapped and not eye sores. During cocktail hour and reception he kept the party going responding to the crowd. Loved DJ Tommy, will book for next event, I very highly recommend his services.
    Adelle Married on 05/27/2017
    Great music & unbeatable customer service. DJ Tommy was referred to us by another DJ who was already booked for our date. DJ Tommy was always prompt, professional, and really took the time to make sure all of our music details were in order for our special day. Everyone one loved our soul train lines & he did a great job of mixing in old school music, modern r&b, & line dances. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. You can't go wrong with this guy !!!
  • User3070765 2+ years ago
    I couldn't imagine a better DJ for our wedding. He was extremely responsive and helped us create our first dance song. He offered a great value. He was able to blend a variety of our favorite music effortlessly: hip-hop, R&B, reggaeton, bachata, and everything in between. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor; even my mother who refuses to dance. On another note, our venue had lost power (including the AC), yet everyone left that evening raving about our wedding largely because of DJ Tommy's talent with music. I would recommend him for any occasion!
    Kristina Married on 04/29/2017
    You want a DJ that is accessible! This is first and foremost. Anyone can play music, but you want a DJ that will connect with you... understand you... give you the services that you really want. We got all this and more from DJ Tommy. When we wanted to meet, he made himself available. We requested a few customized song mixes for our wedding. One mix had 4 different songs in it. If it wasn't quite to my liking... he asked questions, we talked through it, we listened to it together and tweaked it until it was wedding perfect! DJ Tommy was professional, had a great set up, worked well with our MC and even had nice up-lighting that set the room apart. Thank you for all you did to make our wedding day such a memorable experience.
    John Married on 03/25/2017
    In short DJ Tommy was great! He provided an excellent service and even was willing to make sacrifices on his part to ensure that we had a great experience. He also is committed to the time frame in which he's scheduled. He's an excellent option if you're looking for a DJ/MC for any type of event.
    Tamesha Married on 01/21/2017
    DJ Tommy was great! He was very responsive, his site is very organized for the pre-planning, and he kept our guests on the dance floor during the reception. Thank you for an amazing night!
    Roycelyn Married on 09/17/2016
    DJ Tommy was amazing!!!! Everyone loved his style of music, the way he dressed and how he kept the crowd on their feet the whole night. DJ Tommy was on point in keeping in touch with me making sure my play list was complete. The lighting he provided put a special touch on our wedding. We were so grateful for finding such a wonderful DJ!!! He also worked with my wedding coordinator with a game we played at our wedding!!!! I would recommend him over and over and over again!!!! Thank you DJ Tommy for being apart of the best day of my life!!!
    Roycelyn Cotton
    #everybodylovescotton wedding 2016
    Alesia Married on 07/09/2016
    Definitely book DJ Tommy!!! His beat mixing is incredible. The uplighting made my cupcake teir look amazing! And he is so professional. He responded quickly to all of my e-mail, texts and calls! And he was on time! DJ Tommy is definitely one of the best in the buisness! If you are looking for music to make your special day extra special and completely DJ Tommy is the DJ for you! Thanks again DJ Tommy I will definitely book you again and again!!!!
    Angela Married on 07/02/2016
    DJ Tommy did an outstanding job. He is flexible and well prepared. He was very personable and did a great job connecting to the crowd at the weeding and reception. I love the fact that he anticipated that changes and requests might pop up and was ready to make the change without hesitation. His experiences apparently made him flexible. DJ Tommy had a few surprises that made the moments fun and exciting. We would highly recommend him.
    Jolita Married on 04/03/2016
    We hired Tommy as our DJ for both the wedding ceremony and reception. He accommodated to play the songs we requested throughout the entire evening. I was impressed by both his professionalism and enthusiasm for an amazing event.
    DJ Tommy exceeded my expectations with the music selections and timing of the songs that were played. He started us off with some good dance music for everyone to dance to and also adding in party easy party songs for everyone to participate in. He had a good mix of the songs I've requested. As the evening was coming to a close, he played songs that were clearly geared to my requests (as most of the ladies were too tired from dancing with heels). So all of us guys had a blast at the end of the evening.
    I was very impressed with Tommy and his experience in DJ. Thank you so much. I highly recommend him to bring the music (party!) to your venue/event.
    Courtney Married on 10/03/2015
    DJ Tommy was great to work with. Every question was answered with quick responsiveness. Tommy notified us whenever something was due and just to check in. The music selection was great and had people dancing! He was very professional and we are so happy we hired him for our wedding. It is nice to have a vendor that is very prompt and organized, less stress for the bride!
    Athena Married on 06/27/2015
    This review is long overdue. My wedding was June 27th and DJ Tommy was extremely helpful from beginning to end, flexible and professional. We only provided the songs needed for the specific events and a few other song. He was able to take that and keep it movin' through the entire night.
    Richard Married on 04/25/2015
    DJ Tommy was awesome. he was helpful, professional and able to make the entire experience easy and fun. DJ Tommy was able to work with my playlist that was pretty much all over the place and make it works throughout the night. Everyone had a great time and made special mention to us that the music was great! I HIGHLY recommend using DJ TOMMY
    Lena Event on: 04/18/2015
    Great personality an very accommodating to my music request.
    Rickey Event on: 01/03/2015
    DJ Tommy was amazing. He managed the flow of the party perfectly. He adapted to the crowd's needs and managed to keep the party jumping for a group that spanned several generations. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who wants to have top notch DJ services.
    Sonja Event on: 12/31/2014
    Dj Tommy is wonderful! Not only is he a professional but he could anticipate what my guest wanted to hear and cater to those needs. My guest had a wonderful time at my NYE 2015 party and are still talking about how GREAT it was thanks in part to Dj Tommys ability to interact with the crowd. He provided services that included showing my guest how to do popular dances to making sure we stayed on track using the itinerary I provided! I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed! I use him whenever I have a party!!!
  • User2008198 2+ years ago
    Dj Tommy was awesome! He is very professional and talented. He also was very accommodating working on last minute playlist changes and playing a broad range of music requests by guests.

Overall great party!
  • User2008191 2+ years ago

Overall great party!
    Angela Event on: 10/25/2014
    DJTommy was our DJ for our teens Halloween Party!!! All the teens and the adults loved his style!!! He worked with us with our change in schedules and we will be booking him again this year for our parents 50th Wedding Anniversary!!!