San Diego, CA 85338 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About DJ Rey

I've been a professional DJ in San Diego for over 10 years and now live in Goodyear, AZ and serving the Phoenix, AZ area as well. I began as an On Air DJ on "The Valley's Q96" in Brawley, California back in December 1995. As a mobile DJ, I started around 2000 when Miles McPherson, former NFL football player with the San Diego Chargers & pastor of The Rock Church asked me to DJ for a big event at the Open Air Theatre in San Diego State University. Without any DJ equipment I took on the task by faith. Then, with one weeks notice, I was called to DJ Jeremy Camp's first wedding. I didn't really know the Christian artist Jeremy Camp back then but again with no DJ equipment...I accepted and borrowed DJ stuff. I felt that there was a calling in my life to DJ but in a positive light. It's always an honor to be hired as the DJ, especially in weddings.

External Links

Other couples have also viewed

• Vanessa Falabella

Videos 2 Videos

15 Reviews for DJ Rey

Brittany B. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing, cant go wrong!

DJ Rey is kind, responsive, family oriented, caring, responsive, trustworthy and has excellent attention to detail. We cannot thank him enough for making our wedding amazing. We had an excellent time and it was so much better with him on the microphone! Highly recommend. Cannot give enough stars!!!

Sent on 03/18/2021

DJ Rey's reply:

Thank you Brittany and 5 stars to you and Isaac and family and friends that made the reception that much more fun. Continue to keep the love and fun alive in your marriage.
  • Alberto

Alberto · Married on 06/29/2019

Great bilingual DJ and MC

DJ Rey did a fantastic job executing the mood we wanted for our wedding reception. We needed someone who was bilingual and he did an excellent job playing a mix of English and Spanish songs as well as translating when needed for the announcements. He worked with us to play all the songs we wanted and then organized a playlist for us that included songs that were similar. He coordinated with the photographer and the people involved in the event to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was always available if we had any questions or adjustments to make. I would definitely recommend him for your event, it will give you great peace of mind to know he’ll help you have the party or event you want!

Sent on 06/30/2019

DJ Rey's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. By the way, the tacos served were amazing. Also the horchata drink and those cupcakes were super good! You all made my job easy and fun. May God continue to bless your marriage and family.

Kayla I. · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful DJ

The last thing I had to stress about was the DJ. DJ Rey was absolutely fantastic he was professional and helpful during the entire time. If we have another large event I know that he will be my first DJ to call! Thanks Rey for everything!

Sent on 05/13/2019

DJ Rey's reply:

You all made me feel like family. I loved how you guys got down to YMCA. Thank you for the wonderful review and I love the pics.

DJ Rey FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 75.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector