63 Fitzwilliam Rd P.O. Box 614, Troy, NH 03465 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJ Ray Ray

DJ Ray Ray began in 1984 in Northern Maine. I am also a professional Drummer and singer. I started DJing and playing the drums about the same time. I was in the stage band in high school my sophomore, junior & senior years. Music has always been a huge part of my life

After I graduated high school I started DJing weddings that summer and on off weekends would play gigs with the band. It gave me the opportunity to both play the drums and DJ.

As time moved on I went on to play the drums professionally on the road and back and forth to Nashville. I met a lot of cool people and musicians along the way..

Ultimately I joined the Jonathan Scott Band in NH. a year later I moved here and we toured all over the east coast and won numerous awards. After 8 yrs or so we decided to call it a day.

I still had my basic DJ set up on hand. I did expand and started DJIng weddings about 5 yrs ago. I started with 3 in the first year. So far in 2019 I am up to 31 for the year... My DJ Business has taken off and given me a lot of opportunities to meet new people, see new places and try new foods.

I have a huge passion for music of all types and entertaining in general......

I have lots to offer with my DJ Business

24 Wireless & Battery Powered LED UP Light Fixtures

A Professional 5600 Watt DJ Sound System

All LED DJ Lighting with an LED Facade

A remote ceremony sound system with wireless Lapel Mics

A Cocktail Hour Sound System

I do all of the announcing and I can record audio your Ceremony onto a CD

5c1ac007187a8f88 1524501219 55e0bdaf40edbe9c 1524501218841 1 800x800 dj ray ray
First dance
First dance
5c1ac007187a8f88 1524501219 55e0bdaf40edbe9c 1524501218841 1 800x800 dj ray ray

47 Reviews for DJ Ray Ray

Leslie P. · Married on 11/14/2020

Fantastic DJ

Ray was excellent! He helped make our daughter's wedding day wonderful! He worked well with the photographer and videographer.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2020

Best DJ around!

Our wedding was a bit of a planning nightmare as our original had to be rescheduled due to COVID19 but Ray made the transition of dates absolutely seamless! He made the trip out to our venue for our rehearsal which was incredibly helpful as I picked a nontraditional song for our processional, so it was great to have the practice. He also included color coordinating uplighting for our reception space that highlighted the room perfectly. At our first meeting he asked about our favorite kinds of music and sure enough every song that night is something my husband or I have on our iPods. Ray was also instrumental in helping us find two of our other vendors (photographer & videographer). As a very stressed out bride, having to plan a wedding twice during a pandemic, Ray was so responsive and always had an answer or a recommendation that made this crazy process so much easier. Ray Ray we cannot thank you enough for helping make our wedding day as perfect as it was!

- Shannon & Patryck

Sent on 11/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Ray Ray Pricing

DJ Ray Ray Price Rates

DJ Ray Ray FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Karaoke
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Ray Ray 1
    January Madness

For the month of January and ending Jan 31 if you book your event with DJ Ray Ray. I will knock $100.00 of my fee. I am currently booking for 2021, 2022 and beyond. I appreciate your business!!

• Staci Huckins, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

I am a Justice of the Peace who has had the pleasure of working with DJ Ray Ray. He is very outgoing and upbeat. He is a professional but is also down-to-earth and fun! He provides a large variety of music and lighting, and he really pays attention to his crowd and what type of music they enjoy. He takes requests and when he doesn’t have any, he does a wonderful job of keeping the music enjoyable. If I could choose the DJ for every wedding I officiate, it would be Ray Ray hands down!

• 63 Fitzwilliam Rd P.O. Box 614 Troy, NH, 03465 See on map