DJ Ray Ray

63 Fitzwilliam Rd P.O. Box 614, Troy, NH 03465 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About DJ Ray Ray

DJ Ray Ray began in 1984 in Northern Maine. I am also a professional Drummer and singer. I started DJing and playing the drums about the same time. I was in the stage band in high school my sophomore, junior & senior years. Music has always been a huge part of my life

After I graduated high school I started DJing weddings that summer and on off weekends would play gigs with the band. It gave me the opportunity to both play the drums and DJ.

As time moved on I went on to play the drums professionally on the road and back and forth to Nashville. I met a lot of cool people and musicians along the way..

Ultimately I joined the Jonathan Scott Band in NH. a year later I moved here and we toured all over the east coast and won numerous awards. After 8 yrs or so we decided to call it a day.

I still had my basic DJ set up on hand. I did expand and started DJIng weddings about 5 yrs ago. I started with 3 in the first year. So far in 2019 I am up to 31 for the year... My DJ Business has taken off and given me a lot of opportunities to meet new people, see new places and try new foods.

I have a huge passion for music of all types and entertaining in general......

I have lots to offer with my DJ Business

24 Wireless & Battery Powered LED UP Light Fixtures

A Professional 5600 Watt DJ Sound System

All LED DJ Lighting with an LED Facade

A remote ceremony sound system with wireless Lapel Mics

A Cocktail Hour Sound System

I do all of the announcing and I can record audio your Ceremony onto a CD

5c1ac007187a8f88 1524501219 55e0bdaf40edbe9c 1524501218841 1 800x800 dj ray ray

DJ Ray Ray 6
DJ Ray Ray 7

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2019

Passionate and prepared!

Dj Ray Ray is so passionate about what he does and it shows! He arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go with time to spare! Thank you for everything, we had a BLAST!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jennifer Nicastro · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Dj ever

Ray was a excellent choice for our wedding and went above and beyond our request/expectations. I would highly recommend Ray for any event. I will be in hiring Ray again in the future for any other Dj services needed.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Award

DJ Ray Ray FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Ray Ray 1
    May Madness

Book and confirm your wedding in the month of May 2019 and save $100.00 Off my Base Rate!! I appreciate your business!!

• Staci Huckins, Justice of the Peace
    Staci Huckins, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

I am a Justice of the Peace who has had the pleasure of working with DJ Ray Ray. He is very outgoing and upbeat. He is a professional but is also down-to-earth and fun! He provides a large variety of music and lighting, and he really pays attention to his crowd and what type of music they enjoy. He takes requests and when he doesn’t have any, he does a wonderful job of keeping the music enjoyable. If I could choose the DJ for every wedding I officiate, it would be Ray Ray hands down!

• 63 Fitzwilliam Rd P.O. Box 614 Troy, NH, 03465 See on map