Mesa, AZ 85204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About DJ Randy K

I have been privileged to be a part of 100's of weddings, parties, and events over the years. I have full audio and lighting capabilities plus the knowledge and experience to fill any need. I go beyond the normal scope of the DJ, I take great care and pride in every event I am a part of. I will help you plan as little or as much of the event as you need. I am reasonably priced and offer incentives for referrals.

Wedding receptions are my specialty. I will assist with every aspect of the evening so it is flawless and memorable.

I offer live performer services ranging from solo acoustic performers to full bands. *Based on availability

I also am a lifelong musician and I can lend my knowledge of music and live sound to bands wanting to take their performances to the next level. Full audio, lighting, and sound engineering available for live bands.

I look forward to being a part of your next event!

img3417

DJ Randy K 7
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding

*STANDING OVATION* Randy was an incredible DJ! From the beginning, he explained the entire process of what would happen during the ceremony and he reception. He was incredibly thorough and had detailed documents for the entire wedding. Prior to the wedding, he was very responsive to our emails and requests of changing songs even though we submitted our paperwork early. During the wedding, he was phenomenal!! For us, we wanted him to be interactive and get the crowd involved with the wedding. He blew us out of the water!! He had creative games and activities to get the crowd involved instead of just sitting in their seats waiting for the food. He was eager to hear us out and was flexible with any sudden changes in our timeline. Randy made our special day into an extraordinary and amazing day for all of us. THANK YOU DJ RANDY!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    DJ Randy K 16
  • McKaylee

McKaylee · Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ experience

Initially We didn’t plan to have a DJ for our wedding and that would have been a huge mistake. Having a DJ changes the atmosphere of your wedding and specifically having Randy enhanced our entire wedding experience. He developed a timeline that was seamless starting from our ceremony and ending with our exit after a beautiful dinner and ceremony. Randy is incredibly thoughtful and creative in his approach. He got so many family and friends involved by directing games to keep them interested and excited while our guests were waiting for dinner. As a bride he kept me in the loop and prepared without ever being overbearing. My parents and family were stunned when they saw the atmosphere he created! He’s willing to get your guests dancing and teach line dances. He is reasonable in pricing and has additional lighting options. He’s such a humble guy and our family couldn’t have been more pleased to have him a part of our big day. I would have never considered another option. He made our day stress-free and fun and we are forever grateful for a great celebration to our marriage.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2018

Dj Randy K was very engaging and we loved the game he used to call tables! He stuck to all of our wants and needs. Would definite use him and recommend him again!

Sent on 03/17/2018

DJ Randy K Pricing

DJ Randy K Price Rates

DJ Randy K FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Many events have been fabulous due to having the talented DJ Randy K! Professional, detail oreintated, fun, and interactive! Randy is the go to guy for a great experience for any special day!

• Distinctive Wedding Videos
    Distinctive Wedding Videos Wedding Videographers

I've worked with DJ Randy K on several wedding and events. First Class. Totally Professional, and just a great personality! I think the most impressive part of working with Randy is his ability to read a crowd and know if the needs to pump up the volume or turn it down a bit. Best party... the guy can dance!! :-)

• StepOnMe Photography
    StepOnMe Photography Wedding Photographers

I have loved working with Randy. We recently worked together for a wedding in Sedona and he did an absolute fabulous job! When guests didn't know the dance he actually got on the dance floor and SHOWED them!! How awesome is that! I like a DJ I can do the dougie with!

• Mesa, 85204 See on map