51 Reviews for DJ Randy K

One Event Per Day (1)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
50 DJ Randy K Reviews

If you need a DJ for your event Randy is the one to call! He was the DJ for our daughters wedding reception and he is awesome! Randy is very organized, professional and keeps the party pumping.

Photo for DJ Randy K Review - Father /daughter dance
Profile Picture Janae, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was awesome! He was super organized, and I knew from day one that he had everything under control. :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy K worked very well at our wedding. The dancing was great, he stuck to my personal song choices, and he really allows couples to customize their DJ experience down to a "T." I especially loved the dinner table game he played to see which tables would get to go grab their dinner first. Very funny! No complaints at all. And I liked that he came up to me (the bride) a couple times throughout the evening to check in and see if I was satisfied.

Profile Picture Mariah, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was so flexible and accommodating when it came to working with our budget, and our payment deadlines. We had a death in the family that caused some unexpected expenses close to our final payment due date, and Randy was so accommodating and allowed us to adjust our payment timeline in order to keep our desired wedding package. He also was very helpful the day of in organizing and coordinating all of our vendors and working with them as our master of ceremonies; he was basically like a day of wedding coordinator! Not to mention an excellent DJ and had a great selection of music, and amazing light displays. He was also flexible when we wanted to add a military pow/mia/rememberance ceremony into the schedule the day of for those fallen brothers in arms and family members who have passed away, as we had a full USMC military wedding. We would highly recommend DJ Randy for any of your events, as he is very thorough, flexible, fun, and accommodating!

Profile Picture cierra, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had multiple comments from my guests that they were so shocked how MANY people were up and dancing! I looked up at one point and almost no one was sitting and Randy was a huge part of that! He had great suggestions... for example the dinner game was a hit and I would have never thought of it on my own. He also blended our style extremely well regarding music and had a subtle but fun presence! Thanks Randy for such a fun night!

Jenny and Anthony

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was truly amazing. Before the wedding, we did not have many requests for dancing music, only the "events" within the reception; Randy worked with that and kept people on the floor! He was great to work with before and during the event! He checked in with me (groom) when events were coming up, just to ensure/confirm/inform of the timeline. As for the dancing, he got out on the floor and taught dances! Some great line dancing happened that would not have happened if not for Randy's on-the-floor tutoring. He loves what he does and it SHOWS! I had heard countless recommendations and positive responses whenever someone from the "wedding vendor" community heard Randy's name; all were confirmed on the big night!

Profile Picture stephen, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was amazing! he kept checking in with us on timing and was very flexible if there was a change. when we sat down with him to go over his paperwork we chose to have him be an involved DJ that will get us and teach some dance moves. this worked very well for us. I would recommend him for anyone wedding or event!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy K was booked with our package at Wedgewood Lindsay Grove. When we first met with him, he came dressed professionally and prepared. He has templates already devised that make planning out your music selections a breeze. He thinks of details that you never would have, like what song you play during your cake cutting. I especially appreciated his communication leading up to the wedding as he responded to me within 24 hours of every request. including when we decided to add a slideshow a month before the big day. We were married 10/7/17, and Randy managed the dance floor and flow of the night perfectly. We received compliments that it was the most fun and lively dance floor our guests had ever experienced, and that was in major thanks to Randy.

Profile Picture Sierra, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was a great resource for many things other than being a DJ. He was very accommodating to all of our needs and wants and also went above and beyond with anything extra we needed. Thanks again Randy...

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really liked DjRandy, he was fun and very easy to talk with. Definitely someone I would use again.

Profile Picture Bobbi, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Randy K makes the entire night feel seemless and pretty much stress free! He is a professional and keeps a flexibility and calmness that everyone should have on their special day. He is also incredible at participating and keeping the night going. I recommend him to anyone, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cory, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional, organized, and excellent communication. Randy utilizes well formatted documents to streamline the entire planning process. He accommodated all our requests, ranging from song specifics, mic'ing the officiant, and providing just the right dance lights and atmosphere. During the event he was a friendly host that kept the party humming and also on track. He's a great entertainer, our guests enjoyed his party games. He also teaches several group dances if desired. Finally, he is very adaptive, he's perceptive to what we wanted out of a DJ. He tailors his services from a boisterous DJ presence or to a more reserve feel. His services are an excellent value! We interviewed several DJs and got a few quotes. We found Randy super competitive on price and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Timothy, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for top-notch service, quality, fast and easy communication, and attention to detail (and, of course, great music), I highly recommend DJ Randy K. I used DJ Randy K for my wedding and was SO happy with him. DJ Randy K met with me several months before the wedding to get an idea of my wedding's theme/how I wanted the ceremony and reception to run. He was able to perfectly create my vision, and he was extremely flexible in regard to the types of music that I wanted played (he was even able to find and play several of the Bollywood songs that I requested). Additionally, he was quick to respond to my emails, and his pricing was extremely fair. On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time with all of his equipment. He did an amazing job of interacting with the guests and getting them onto the dance flower, and several of my guests asked me for his contact information (THAT'S how great he did). Again, I HIGHLY recommend using DJ Randy K for your DJ needs...he was amazing!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with DJ Randy K . VERY organized and very professional. He kept the evening moving and the guests entertained. He also did our lighting and the sound system for our ceremony, both top notch. We would definitely recommend Randy to anyone needing a DJ. Wendy and Mark

Profile Picture wendy, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Randy K. is amazing. He is extremely professional, fun to work with, and very talented. He performed at my wedding and reception. He helped us setup our time line, and stayed in contact with us the entire time before the wedding to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. He worked with our live musician, and helped coordinate a surprise live song from my wife. DJ Randy K. had so many great ideas to make the wedding more personal and kept it very lively. He entertained our many guests while they were waiting to be fed, which can be a hard task. We couldn't imagine having our wedding without him! I highly recommend him for any social event and will be using his services in the future!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is a fantastic DJ! He's very funny and entertaining and really knows how to get the crowd going. He helped organize and correlate our timeline with the photographer's and made the night go very smoothly, by checking in with my husband and I every once in a while to make sure things were going well.

He introduced us to "The Dinner Game" where he will play a song and the first person to get to the chair in the middle of the floor and guess the name of the song correctly gets to get a plate of food as well as the table he or she is sitting at. It was so fun to watch every one scramble to the chair!

Randy doesn't just do music, but lighting and slideshows as well which add romance and changes the mood of a normal reception hall.

He was so much fun to work with and honestly cares how you feel about the entire process and we appreciate all his hard work!

Thank you so much Randy!!

Stormy & Andrew Madrid

Profile Picture Stormy, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Randy was absolutely wonderful to work with. He helped us deal with last minute issues and never made it feel an inconvenience. During the wedding he engaged with the people but didn't steal the show, he played every song on our list and did a great job making sure all of our expectations of a great wedding were exceeded.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we started planning our wedding we hadn't really thought much about a DJ. There are so many DJs out there that we were hesitant to spend so much of our budget on a DJ. However, a family friend recommended him, and DJ Randy was worth so much more.We upgraded our package and had the slideshow, which I forgot about until the last minute, and Randy was so helpful in putting it together two days before the wedding.Our wedding day was flawless, DJ Randy managed our timeline, worked with our photographer, and made sure our experience was truly perfect. We have actually had people comment on some of the games he played, and how great of a DJ we had. The experience we were provided with by DJ Randy was truly priceless.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy K was helpful from beginning to end. He gave great suggestions when we couldn't decide on a song. He was very knowledgeable and patient. He was easily available through emails, texts and phone calls. Our guests loved the music and entertainment. We were kept on schedule and there was never a lull. The dinner game was a big hit. Thank you so much for making our wedding such a blast. We greatly appreciate all you did!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was amazing and such a pleasure to work with. He was so helpful and attentive to our needs, he even assisted my parents with a surprise guitar performance by my dad during our reception. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ. Thanks again, Randy!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy K is an amazing DJ! He is very helpful and willing to be flexible during the big day. I would highly recommend DJ Randy K for your perfect wedding. :)

Profile Picture Brandon, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was an excellent addition to our wedding! He was fun, energetic, and most importantly he listened to our wants and needs and made sure that he created exactly the atmosphere that we wanted for our wedding. Excellent job!

Profile Picture Jessie, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was top of the line with our wedding. He helped with everything from finding songs to order of events etc. We are very glad we chose him for our perfect day!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was super helpful and flexible for our wedding day! He did a fantastic job. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!:)

Profile Picture molly, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Went great. On a couple of the dances we were hoping that there would have been an announcement for others to join in because they were long songs, other than that, very attentive and asked us when we wanted to do things and if everything was ok and if we needed anything.

View Vendor Response