P.O. Box 451, Fulton, MD 20759 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About DJ Lew Productions

DJ Lew Productions is a mobile DJ company that has been serving the Washington Metropolitan Area for more than 10 years. We offer great flat rate pricing, excellent customer service. DJ Lew has performed at numerous weddings, corporate events, private parties, night clubs and other special major events. Thomas(DJ Lew)Lewis is the owner of DJ Lew Productions and loves to play all kinds of music from Top 40, Rock and Roll, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz, Slow Jams, Old School R&B, the latest R&B, Clean Rap and Hip Hop, Reggae, House, Old School Hip Hop and Rap, Latin, Salsa and Zydeco. With his knowledge as a DJ, he knows how to read a crowd, makes brilliant song selections and clear announcements. They own professional DJ equipment (2 sets) so you are getting top quality sound. With a large music library they are likely to have the music that you request for your event. DJ Lew Productions has insurance. DJ Lew Productions, goes that extra mile for you to make your event go smoothly and be very memorable.

Follow DJ Lew Productions on

• Videos 3

6 Reviews for DJ Lew Productions

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

I had an amazing experience with DJ Lew! He was very professional and the guests LOVED him! He was flexible with my timeline and I did provide him our official reception timeline (which everyone should provide any vendor) and he delivered! Before the reception he made sure he knew the correct way to pronounce my name and I REALLY appreciated that... most people don't ask and butcher it. At one point in the night he was on the dance floor with the guests teaching them how to do the cha-cha slide! My groom and I couldn't be happier with the service he provided and the energy he brought to the dance floor. The price was also phenomenal for the duration of the reception and the equipment he provided. DJ Lew knew when to call people out to the dance floor and kept my guests dancing all night. I really value his services and skill set. Many thanks, DJ Lew!

Sent on 07/30/2018

DJ Lew Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica, for the review.

I had a wonderful time performing for you, your husband and your guest.

Best wishes.
    Thomas "DJ Lew" Lewis

This guy literally SAVED my wedding. I was contracted with another vendor who did a no show and did not respond to anyone's phone calls. In the midst of my panic, my maid of honor was on the phone with a friend of her's whose neighbor was DJ Lew!. Just so happened that My maid of honor's friend was outside talking to the DJ and without any hesitation packed his equipment, suited up and BAM was at my ceremony and reception site within minutes.

We basically gave him some songs on our original playlist and because of very SHORT NOTICE, he was able to whip up some similar songs and even some of the songs on our original playlist.

He turned what was just about a disaster event into an amazing one like Superman saving the day.

God works wonders you know! Thank You DJ Lew for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

I hired DJ Lew for my wedding reception. I had many guests tell me that he was the best wedding DJ they have ever heard! We all had a great time. there was always a crows dancing at all times! He was very professional. He interacted with the crowd. Everything was perfect. I will recommend him for sure! My other friend getting married is hiring him as well. thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2012