About DJ John Piazza - San Francisco Bay Area DJ Service

DJ John Piazza is a wedding disc jockey service based in Novato, California. Striving to deliver impeccable services with his state-of-the-art equipment, John Piazza works with each couple in order to produce a customized and enjoyable entertainment service. He uses high-quality audio and lighting equipment to complement the elegance of every event he attends. John can work as a DJ, MC, and more in order to assist in the seamless flow of every event. Moreover, he provides tasteful and carefully-crafted announcements that keep couples and their guests on schedule, informed, and entertained.

DJ John Piazza prides himself on his ability to adapt to the needs and preferences of a crowd. His ample experience enables him to accommodate an array of music requests, ranging from club, hip-hop, electronic, and pop songs to indie, jazz, and rock tunes. Prior to the wedding day, couples can schedule a consultation, provide John with a do-not-play list, and obtain liability insurance for their event. When the wedding day arrives, the disc jockey services and music can be accompanied by the following equipment and amenities:

• Video projection

4 Reviews for DJ John Piazza - San Francisco Bay Area DJ Service

• Alissa

Alissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Kept the party going!

John was simply the BEST vendor to work with for our wedding. Incredibly thorough, amazing follow up and follow through, and definitely takes care of his clients. I have never had to hire a DJ before and therefore not sure what to expect. John scheduled an initial phone meeting to discuss the basics and what our musical needs were. Being super into music, I already had compiled several playlists for the different portions of the day - ceremony, cocktail/dinner and dancing, and had our songs picked out for the important things like our walks down the aisle, first dance, cake, etc - I loved his appreciation for all the work I’d already done! Thinking we didn’t need to do anything else, I was surprised at how many more times we connected throughout the process! He wanted to discuss details about the timeline, as well as what announcements he will be making and how to pronounce the names of everyone in our wedding party. He also facilitated our shoe game and did a fantastic job asking the questions in a fun way! In addition to music, he set up our logo with a gobo projector, provided uplighting that really transformed the room AND created a kick-ass slideshow of the pictures we sent over to have rolling in the background during our reception. John absolutely went above and beyond with everything related to our big day. Not to mention he had everyone dancing the whole night! I wish I had another event so I could hire him again. I highly HIGHLY recommend DJ John Piazzzaaaaa!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Shelby · Married on 09/26/2015

I could not have picked a better DJ and company to work with for my San Francisco wedding. DJ John was great at communicating before the event, and working with me to finalize my timeline and request lists. He is very professional, and an amazing DJ! Everything ran so smoothly at our wedding, and everyone had a blast! He provided music and sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

While wedding planning, one of the main things I wanted to see was everyone grooving on that dance floor, and he definitely made that happen! When the dance floor is packed, as well as 15 feet around the dance floor, and you have all ages from 1 to 75 shaking it the entire time, you know you have an AMAZING DJ!! All of our guests have been raving for months about how great the music and dancing was! John was also great in sticking to the genre of music we had requested. He read the crowd so well!

I had requested a few slow songs, and I was very impressed with how well John mixed them in, then got everyone back dancing again immediately after. No lulls at all the entire evening.

He also did a really good job of prepping the speech givers and putting them at ease (letting them know how far away to hold the mic, etc.).

John was also great with working with me on the lighting. I get migraine headaches, so I couldn't have any flashing lights. He kept them pointed down, and it kept up the fun vibe without causing any pain for me.

It was really awesome how well all the vendors worked together, too. Very open communication with John and DJ Jeremy Productions. My expectations were definitely exceeded! It was really great working with John through the planning process. I appreciated all the insight and feedback that he offered. If I ever have an event in SF again that needs a DJ, John is first on my list!

Sent on 01/06/2016

DJ John Piazza - San Francisco Bay Area DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Novato, CA, 94949 See on map