1111 Church Ave, Johnstown, PA 15901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About DJ Jack Labarko, Inc.

DJ Jack Labarko brings you the best in entertainment for weddings, proms, school formals, dances, corporate events and more. We provide professional services to Western Pennsylvania. We offer a wide variety of the most current and creative services for making your wedding a true reflection of your personality and style. Our services range from Professional DJ/Emcee Services, Unlimited Personalized Pre-Event Planning Assistance, Event Production & Coordination, On site Ceremony Sound Reinforcement & Coordination, Lighting Design Solutions (Up Lighting, Monogram Projection, Imagery Projection, Spot Lighting), 3D Cake/Video Mapping, Cold Spark Pyrotechnic Simulation, Photo Booth Services, & Multimedia Enhancement Options (Photo Slide Shows, Social Media Wall/Hashtag Entertainment) & A Dance In The Clouds Effect).

Family owned and operated for 40 years, we have the experience to make your event a success. Our DJ's are professional, interactive, and knowledgeable. Our extensive music library is updated weekly, and covers all genres from the 1940’s up to the most current releases. We utilize state of the art sound and lighting equipment for the highest quality experience. We also provide Karaoke, Elvis Tribute Artists, and Novelty Party Props upon request.

Follow DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. on

Cold Spark Effect
Cold Spark Effect
wedding wire 51 572864 1555440435

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for DJ Jack Labarko, Inc.

DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 1
DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 2
DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 3
DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 4
DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 5

Brittni Mckolosky · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Your event with run without a hitch!

Working with DJ Jack Labarko was as easy as pie! They made my decisions easy, which is exactly what I needed. Planning a wedding can be absolutely overwhelming with what seems like tedious decisions. The Labarko brothers know exactly the questions to ask and have the expertise to make sure your event with run without a hitch. I would recommend their service to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Colleen · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent DJ for your next event.

There is too much to say about how amazing DJ LABARKO's service really is. Let me first start by saying that I booked almost every service they offered for my wedding. They met with me several times to go over their services, review song choices, discussed timeline of day's events, created a monogram, and even went above and beyond to meet up really early to go over floor plan at my event space. They are super professional, kind, energetic, and best of all, they are great at what they do. So, let's talk about the wedding day... I was super nervous about not knowing what I should be doing at times and I was afraid I would forget the order of events. My anxiety was so terrible... until i got to the reception. The DJ was waiting there for me ready to go over the plan and he continued to keep that open line of communication the entire night. The stress was lifted as he essentially kept the show going! The services I booked were the dj music service, monogram design that shined onto the wall, up lighting around the venue, dancing on the cloud (HIGHLY RECOMMEND ☆ IT PUTS A BIG WOW FACTOR FOR THE GUESTS!!!), and photo booth service.
    I couldn't have been more pleased with all the time, hard work, and talent these guys have. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. I am still receiving compliments on their services and how they had the best music and how well the evening flowed.

5/5 stars.... that's actually too low of a rating!

Book DJ JACK LABARKO!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 6
    DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 7
    DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 8
    DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 9
    DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. 10

Bethany · Married on 06/17/2017

So kack labarko is the absolute best dj I could have picked for my wedding day. Derek is so professional, he kept checking in with me all night to make sure everything was going perfectly. During the planning process he even remembered that my mom passed away recently and asked if I would like to honor her in any way during the reception. I was absolutely shocked he remembered let alone offered to provide such a heartfelt service. He made sure my dance floor was packed. The staff helping with the photobooth and dj booth were great! Everyone was so personable and added that much more to my night. If anyone is looking for a dj... hands down the best experience here!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

DJ Jack Labarko, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Carissa McClellan Photography
    Carissa McClellan Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely LOVE working with the Labarko Brothers, so much that I praise their name to any of my clients who are looking for uplighting/DJ-ing services. They have a way to get people dancing and having a great time- which in turn, leads for better photos!

• Wedding Elegance by Joelle
    Wedding Elegance by Joelle Wedding Florists

The Labarko Production's is one of the best DJ's to work with in Johnstown and surrounding areas. They are very friendly and helpful! They do a great job at DJ service, uplighting and monograms. I always enjoy working with them because I know the night will be a success.

• 1111 Church Ave Johnstown, PA, 15901 See on map