Medford, OR 97504 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment

Thank you so much for visiting my Wedding Wire Page!

I am sorry to say that with a heavy heart that 2019 will be my last wedding season and I will no longer be contracting any more DJ Services. After 20 years in the Wedding Industrty, I have recently accepted a position with an amazing company, BBSI, as a Recruiting Specialist. This a wonderful career move for me and I am excited to embark on this new adventure. I will be able to spend more time with my family and still maintain a great opportunity to advance my career.

I would be happy to help you with any wedding advice you may need. I can also offer a great list of DJ’s that I believe are some of the best in Rogue Valley.

I hope your Wedding is absoluting amazing!!

Follow DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment on

DJ instrument
39747217476651475141715370439893582561155442n

13 Reviews for DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ hope was so wonderful to work with! Easy going, personable and very responsive.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kim · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Hope did a wonderful job with our wedding and reception! Not only did she handling all the music and announcements, but she helped set up and kept the flow going throughout. I would whole-hearted recommend Hope to anyone getting married. The day was such a blur, we would have been so overwhelmed if she had not been there. We appreciated having her there!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Allie · Married on 08/05/2017

Hope DJ'd my my husband and I's wedding this past July. Throughout the planning process, she was very flexible in her meeting times. She's extremely organized and easy to work with. She is known to be one of the best DJ's in town and she definitely proved that to be true at our wedding! We had numerous guests ask who our DJ was and ask for her card. She helped ease the transition between events during the wedding night, and her taste of music is perfect for a fun, romantic wedding. All in all, one of our best decisions to hire Hope as our DJ. She did a phenomenal job, and I would highly recommend her for any sort of fun, dance-filled event.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Award

DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment Pricing

DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment Price Rates

DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment 1
    Planner Reception Package
    This is the most personalized package. I will act as your personal assistant and organizer on the day of your event in addition to keeping all your guests involved and having a good time. Most Brides designate a Family Member or Bridesmaid to be the "Go To" Person between venders and guests. This Package was created to allow that person to enjoy the day and be worry free. I will assist you in the planning of your event to ensure the entire day flows smoothly and I will? be the "Go To" person the day of. I will arrive at least 2 hours prior to start time and am able to assist with cake and/or flower arrivals. I also work directly with the photographer and caterer with timeline and organization. This package is designed for traditional and "Non-Traditional" receptions with creative ideas. Includes 2 multi colored lighting effects and lots of Dancing. Recommended for receptions that have a guest attendance of 100 or more people. 3 Hours Play Time.
  • DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment 2
    Dance Reception Package
    I will use more crowd interaction and read the crowd to play music accordingly. I will also take requests during consultation and from your guests on the day of the event. I use more crowd interaction to ensure guest involvement. I will arrive at least 1 hour prior to start time. This package also includes 2 multi colored lighting effects and designed for receptions that would like to be more upbeat and would like dancing beyond the traditional dances. I can also teach line dances. 3 Hours Play Time
  • DJ Hope - Pure Sound Entertainment 3
    Elegant Reception Package
    I will make basic announcements as needed, play songs that have been requested prior to your event during consultation and take requests from your guests on the day of your event. I will arrive at least 1 hour prior to start time. This package is designed for smaller simple receptions that would like to be low key with traditional dances. 3 Hours of Play Time

• Medford, 97504 See on map