121 Dunlop ave, Buffalo, NY 14215 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Dre Music & Photobooths

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths is a high-energy Buffalo-based DJ helping Western New York couples create the most fun night of their lives. Create your ideal wedding atmosphere and ensure that all guests have a blast with his collection of music ranging from the 60s through the top hits of today.

Experience
DJ Dre, the man behind DJ Dre Music & Photobooths, has more than 17 years of experience in party entertainment. His passion for music of all genres has consistently made him the perfect choice for couples with a broad range of musical tastes.

Basic DJ packages from DJ Dre Music & Photobooths include five hours of continuous music, MC services, music throughout your cocktail hour and dinner as well as an online wedding planner. Services offered include:

• State-of-the-art equipment

74 Reviews for DJ Dre Music & Photobooths

• Matthew

Matthew W. · Married on 07/10/2021

Incredible

DJ dre provided his photo booth services for my wedding and my wife and I were so pleased by how professional, kind and smooth he made the process of capturing so many memories of my family and friends! Now my wife and I can look back at all these moments and never worry about forgetting them. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2021

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank Matthew I’m so thrilled you had a wonderful experience with us. and you and your family had a wonderful time. Thank you for Letting us be a part of your special Day.
    Andre Dj Dre
  • MARTINA

Martina J. · Married on 07/02/2021

It was great from start to finish!

DJ Dre and wife (we opted for the photo booth along with the music services) provided me and my guests with a wonderful experience. DJ Dre was easy to work with! I provided him with my semi-incomplete playlist and he immediately caught my vibe and filled in the gaps. We received several complements on the music and he kept 3 generations on the dance floor! The photo booth was also a hit! I really appreciated the quality props!

Sent on 07/17/2021

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Hi Martina , Thank you it was a wonderful time playing that OldSchool Music that you can remember. It was definitely a blast. I’m glad you and your guest had a wonderful experience with us.
    Andre Dj Dre

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    MC
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 25.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• H&H Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Dre music is one of the most client/quality focused entertainment companies in Buffalo! It is not often that you will see one DJ company praising the efforts of another, however we know and have seen how DJ Dre handles each event with the utmost care and attention to detail. DJ Dre ensures that each client is beyond thrilled with his services and he is always looking for a new way to impress the people he works with and along side of. We also can not say enough good things about the photo booth services from this company. We have again worked along side DJ Dre Music & Photobooths many times when they are providing a booth for clients. Whether it is an event for 50 or 300 guests, they always bring a table full of the most fun and different props so that guests have a huge selection. Again we can't say enough good things about this company and we are glad to promote them in any way we can!

• 121 Dunlop ave Buffalo, NY, 14215 See on map
    716-526-0032 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Dre Music & Photobooths)