DJ Dre Music & Photobooths Reviews

74 | Buffalo, NY

74 Reviews for DJ Dre Music & Photobooths

Gianna · Getting married on 01/01/2022

DJ Dre was amazing!! My husband and I were so happy with his DJ services at our wedding. He had guests on the dance floor all night long and we received so many compliments on how fun he made the wedding! He was so easy to contact throughout the whole wedding planning process. He has a very organized website that allowed us to pick our song selections and prepare him for our wedding day, which made it easy to communicate. I would DEFINITELY recommend the photo booth! Our family and friends could not stop talking about how much fun they had with it. I have seen photo booths before, but DJ Dre provided the most amazing props to make all our guests return for pictures throughout the whole night! He was extremely friendly, easy to work with and was very accommodating throughout the day. Overall, DJ Dre made the night stress free for myself and my husband and we would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ at their event!

Sent on 09/01/2017

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Gianna, I’m so thrilled we were apart of your special day and to know your experience with us was very satisfying.
  • Matthew

Matthew W. · Married on 07/10/2021

Incredible

DJ dre provided his photo booth services for my wedding and my wife and I were so pleased by how professional, kind and smooth he made the process of capturing so many memories of my family and friends! Now my wife and I can look back at all these moments and never worry about forgetting them. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2021

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank Matthew I’m so thrilled you had a wonderful experience with us. and you and your family had a wonderful time. Thank you for Letting us be a part of your special Day.
    Andre Dj Dre
  • MARTINA

Martina J. · Married on 07/02/2021

It was great from start to finish!

DJ Dre and wife (we opted for the photo booth along with the music services) provided me and my guests with a wonderful experience. DJ Dre was easy to work with! I provided him with my semi-incomplete playlist and he immediately caught my vibe and filled in the gaps. We received several complements on the music and he kept 3 generations on the dance floor! The photo booth was also a hit! I really appreciated the quality props!

Sent on 07/17/2021

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Hi Martina , Thank you it was a wonderful time playing that OldSchool Music that you can remember. It was definitely a blast. I’m glad you and your guest had a wonderful experience with us.
    Andre Dj Dre

Alexis · Married on 10/03/2020

DJ Dre was Amazing

DJ Dre exceeded our expectations. They were friendly, attentive and ensured that all of our guests enjoyed the photo booth. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2020

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Adam and Alexis for having us a part of your wedding Entertainment, it was a fun time seeing you and your guest Enjoying yourselves.

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2020

Above and beyond

I would recommend them to everyone! DJ Andre really kept the party going and kept it alive. He was wonderful! He read the audience and played exactly what we all wanted. Him and his wife were the sweetest people! She was very patient and kind taking care of everyone that went into the photo booth. They were absolutely incredible and I hope that you choose them for your wedding. It is something you won't regret! 💖

Sent on 10/15/2020

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Brittany and Brett, it was a pleasure working & Meeting you both and I’m glad we we’re able to provide a wonderful wedding experience for you both.
  • David

David P. · Married on 09/05/2020

Flexible & Professional

We lucked out with DJ Dre. We had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid restrictions, and even our rescheduled date was up in the air, and DJ Dre was incredibly understanding, flexible with our needs, and professional. He took the time to listen to our requests and he was also available to play music at our reception. I can't thank him enough for helping during Covid wedding planning.

Sent on 06/11/2021

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Dave and Megan it was Pleasure working with you and being your Entertainment on your special Day.
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 05/23/2020

Party of the Year

DJ Dre kept us on the floor all night long and the Photo Booth was a huge hit with our guests! Photo quality was excellent and he was able to customize our strip just the way we wanted it. He called us to go over the timeline, music selections, and pronunciation of bridal party names beforehand, so everything was seamless. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had 2 weeks later!

Sent on 06/10/2021

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Alaina and Cary it was a Pleasure working with you. thank you for the awesome review, it was Exciting and fun Providing the entertainment on your Special wedding day.

Sherry L. · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredibly professional And incredibly effective!

Dj Dre was a complete gentleman. He was extremely attentive and responsive. He worked hard to achieve our vision for the wedding. He kept the night moving, responded to the audience and kept everyone dancing. He was on task all night, and he had the Saturn Club rocking! We love Dre!

Sent on 11/23/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Sherry, it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you to make for a wonderful celebration.

Denise · Married on 10/13/2019

Great night of fun and dancing

Very affordable, accommodating and a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Knows how to make the night fun.

Sent on 10/20/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Denise. it was a pleasure meeting you working with you and providing A fun and professional experience for You Maranda & Shane and your guest.

Corinne M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Mother of the bride

Andre was great to work with. Our previous photo booth rental cancelled two weeks before the wedding and Andre was a lifesaver. They were better priced than most, came with two friendly attendants, were timely setting up and taking down, lots of props and a memory book. I would use them again if needed

Sent on 09/13/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Corinne , It was a Pleasure working with you. I’m Glad we were able to make your daughters wedding very fun and memorable.

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Dj/photo-booth

Photo-booth and dj services were great and at a great price! Would recommend to anyone planning their wedding or event!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Marianne · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Photobooth

DJ Dre was so responsive and worked with us to ensure we had exactly the experience we were expecting! He was so flexible and his staff was kind & helpful. The photobooth turned out great at our event and everyone loved their photos!

Sent on 10/15/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Marianne it was Pleasure working you and I'm glad you your guest had a very fun experience.

Tara · Married on 09/07/2019

Energetic & fun

DJ Dre was a blast to work with! He made the entire crowd get up and dance. He knew exactly what to play and how to keep all parties involved. Highly suggest!!! Great energy and a pleasure to work with! His wife also was great with the photobooth package that we got through his company!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Thank you Tara ,it was nice meeting you
    And working with you and Thank you for having us as your Choice of Dj + Photobooth Entertainment.

Tashieca · Married on 09/01/2019

Review for DJ Dre Photo-booths

DJ Dre was a pleasure to work with! He was professional from the very beginning. Very affordable and wonderful to work with! I would absolutely book with him again!

Sent on 09/13/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank Tashieca & Tim it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you and providing the providing photo booth for you
    On your wedding day having a very Fun Experience.

Paul Y. · Married on 08/31/2019

Our Wedding Day

Really enjoyed services fantastic music professionalism outstanding awesome time in photo booth would recommend to everyone

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Inell

Inell · Married on 08/17/2019

Our Wedding Day

Awesome time great music kept party lively photo booth truly remarkable

Sent on 09/21/2019

Cassidy · Married on 08/04/2019

DJ and Photobooth

I would absolutely recommend DJ Dre Music and Photobooth. We had both services at our wedding early August, 2019. Andre was a pleasure to work with, and went out of his way to accommodate us and our schedule. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Cassidy & Steven, It was really a pleasure to meet and work with you and provide a fun experience for you on your wedding day.
  • W

Wendy A. · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Photo Fun

The photobooth was a hit at my wedding! The attendants were friendly and professional. The props were great. The pictures and photo album came out amazing. I'm so glad to have all pictures as a wonderful memory of our special day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Wendy for having us a your go to for your photobooth service on your wedding day. I’m Thrilled that you and your guest had a wonderful experience with our photo booth.

Sarah S. · Married on 07/27/2019

The backbone of the Party!

DJ Dre allowed for our party to go off without a hitch! He made our day even more special than we could have imagined and made my own vision for my special dances come true!

Sent on 08/12/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Josh, It was a fun time and a pleasure meeting and working with you and seeing you and your guest enjoying and celebrating your special day with you.

Charlene · Married on 07/13/2019

Married 7/13/19- DJ Dre is the best!

Dj Dre was the easiest to communicate with from the beginning. He is very responsive which made him a breeze to work with. He even was so understanding when I accidentally slept through our first meeting! Dj Dre was accommodating to my husbands request of having “chillhop” music during cocktail hour- even though he had never heard of it, he was able to do research and honor this request. We gave dj Dre the freedom of reading our crowd and he did just that- making adjustments as needed but he kept the party going all night long! All of our guests had a blast and danced until the last call. It was truly an amazing day with a large part thanks to dj Dre and his services!

Sent on 07/19/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Charlene and Alex for this review, it was a pleasure working you and providing great service for you.
  • Rachael

Rachael P. · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Time

DJ Dre did an excellent job for us as our wedding DJ. He was great to work with, got in all of our requests, and even found a specific polka for our family. His site allowed us to get our playlist put together easily. He kept the dance floor full all night. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 07/31/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Rachael & Nick it was a pleasure being a part of your Special Wedding day and working with you to make your Day turn out the way you planned it.

Jerry G. · Married on 06/21/2019

Was not sure what I wanted was very helpful in helping me make decisions but not over baring.Listen to my ideas and working with them

I enjoy doing Business with D.J Dre. He definitely know what He's doing. I definitely will use Him in the future. Also the Photo Booth was a great Experiece. Every One at my Wedding Reception Love it. Thanks again!i

Sent on 06/30/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Jerry and Michelle it was a pleasure working with you and providing professional service for you on your Special wedding day.

Grace P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Party

DJ Dre was so flexible and understanding as well as easy to get in touch with either through email or phone. His website was laid out understandable enough for anybody to follow. He kept the party going all night and played great music even during dinner. I would recommend him for any event and use him again if needed.

Sent on 05/28/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Mr & Mrs Jordan and Grace Hoover is was a pleasure meeting and working with you and thank you for having DJ Dre Music and PhotoBooths for your wedding Dj Entertainment.
  • William

William P. · Married on 05/18/2019

Mr. & Mrs. William Preston Sr..

From the day we sign the contract until the last guest left our event, DJ Dre was there every step of the way to make our experience one we will never forget!

Sent on 05/29/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Mr & Mrs William Preston it was a Pleasure working with you and thank you for having DJ Dre Music and PhotoBooths for your wedding entertainment.

Molly · Married on 02/09/2019

Provided a fun experience! I’m

DJ Dre did a great job! All the guests loved him and had a lot of fun!

Sent on 03/15/2019

DJ Dre Music & Photobooths's reply:

Thank you Molly and Noli it was a pleasure working with you and providing the Good dance music, especially the Madagascar Songs for Noli.