DJ D.Supreme

Nassau, BS View map

D.Supreme is a well respected DJ and Owner of Supreme Events, a DJ event and entertainment company based in Nassau, Bahamas, specializing in Weddings, Corporate and Social events.

With a lifelong passion for music and a keen ability to anticipate the needs of clients, D.Supreme provides a wide range of fun and exciting tunes that keeps the party going, making your wedding or event memorable & magical.

D.Supreme believes “it’s all about YOU" (the couple, and your guests), creating a memorable wedding celebration tailored to the couple’s needs. The service is professional, personalized and profound. From consultation to the last dance D.Supreme and the Supreme Events team will make your wedding or event an unforgettable experience.

We are ready to connect with you! Contact us today for your free consultation.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$425

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

1 User photo

• W
    Wallace T. Married on 10/10/2021

Easy Peasy

We just gave her a list of songs we like, not with the intention of her playing all of them, but so that she could understand the type of stuff we like. And also a do-not play list. She surprised us with a few songs but overall was very professional and adept at reading the crowd.
    Alana G. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Supreme Made Our Wedding Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Supreme for our wedding at Atlantis, Bahamas this September. We gave her a short list of the kind of songs we like and don’t like and she ran with it. There wasn’t a single song she played that I didn’t love. The wedding guests cannot stop raving about the music and have said she’s the best wedding DJ they have ever heard. Most of the guests were dancing all night and even though it was an air conditioned venue, several of the men in the wedding party were sweating so much they took their shirts off (including my husband the groom.) I recommend her to anyone planning their wedding in the Bahamas with no reservations. I wish we could do it all over again!

DJ D.Supreme's reply:

Alana,
    It was such an amazing night with you and your wedding party! Thank you for entrusting me with the task. If I could do it all over again I definitely would and you guys made it easy with your awesome energy. Hands down one for the books :). Congrats once again to you and Matthew much love.
    Lia B. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and so much fun!

The best! Incredibly accommodating and made sure our wedding was executed perfectly. Extremely professional and pays attention to the smaller details. Highly recommend!

DJ D.Supreme's reply:

Lia thank you for entrusting me with the task! Was my pleasure to help you create some of the most special moments of your big day. Some much fun with all of your friends and family was definitely one for the books :). Congrats once again to you and Drew wishing you many years of marital bliss!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

#5 W Lightbourne Avenue Nassau, BS, 00000

Always open.
Location of (DJ D.Supreme)

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding