188 Peachwood Drive, Selinsgrove, PA 17870 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ C

DJ C is a wedding DJ and MC service located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, providing services to couples in the surrounding area. DJ C prides itself on being a wedding specialist, offering stress free music planning and consistent guidance to ensure you are confident in your ceremony and reception music.

DJ C is an experienced professional who will work with you to create the environment you desire. Whether you want everyone jumping on the dancefloor or you want all eyes on you for your romantic first dance, DJ C will facilitate all of your needs. DJ C offers reception guides and song suggestion lists to help with your planning. DJ C will also coordinate with service professional, such as photographers, food service and more. In addition to these services, DJ C offers the following:

• Consultation
  • Do-Not-Play List
  • Liability Insurance
  • MC
  • One Event Per Day

Other Services
To help add a touch more flare to your event, DJ C offers uplighting packages. You can work with DJ C to decide which package will work best for your wedding event. DJ C also provides the following additional services:

• Microphones
Room uplighting
Ceremony Uplighting
Ceremony Uplighting
Open dancing is great w/ DJ C
Clients are so important!
Clients are so important!
Cake Table Uplighting

70 Reviews for DJ C

• Chyloe

Chyloe Gemberling · Married on 08/10/2019

Gemberling Wedding

Chris did an awesome job he played a variety of music and really interacted with the guest. I loved dancing and seeing the guest as well enjoying themselves! Thanks for joining and making our day as great as it was.

Sent on 08/14/2019

DJ C's reply:

Thank you both!
    It was so much fun to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. The Stone Barn is a wonderful venue. And the dancing time was excellent as well.
    Blessings,
    Chris

Alexandrea James · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolute Pleasure

First, let me start by saying if I could give Chris 10 stars, I would. I had a generally smaller wedding with approximately 60 people, not having been to a lot of weddings I was flustered when it came to the planning process- I was calling anyone and everyone to obtain a 5-star DJ and Chris was actually recommended by another DJ who was booked for my big day. I called Chris and instantaneously was impressed by our conversation via phone call. He was personable, professional and had a fantastic sense of humor, my mind was made up, I needed Chris as my DJ. We discussed numbers, various packages that he offers and additional options that he was able to provide. He also helped me with an outline for a wedding timeline! I put my deposit down to book him and we emailed back and forth frequently- he provided numerous printable documents including but not limited to: guides for an outside event, song suggestions for all the memorable dances and much, much more. I paid him in increments, every time receiving an invoice of the amount paid and the balance still due. As the wedding day started approaching quickly he gave me forms to fill out which included listing the recessional, processional, cocktail hour and reception music- this made it easy for me to ensure I wasn’t missing anything. We had a final walk through over the phone about a week before the wedding and I was beyond excited to have Chris there. THE DAY FINALLY CAME AND CHRIS EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS!! It was an absolute joy having him there! He coordinated with the pastor, the event coordinator and the wedding party to ensure the day went smooth. So, I know this is a lengthy review however I could write a book about how fantastic Chris is and how beyond thrilled I was to have him there. I would and will recommend him to absolutely anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/07/2019

DJ C's reply:

Dear Alexandrea & Austin,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I greatly enjoyed working with you and your families. Thank you for the detailed review.
    Best wishes,
    Chris

DJ C FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 188 Peachwood Drive Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, 17870 See on map