DJ C Reviews

71 | Selinsgrove, PA

71 Reviews for DJ C

Cynthia Cassella · Married on 08/17/2019

Could not recommend enough

DJ C was absolutely amazing, far exceeding our expectations. We had about 75 people attend our wedding, with a rather large Hispanic family on my side. Chris somehow managed to find balance between the requests of our younger college friends, our small cousins and family members, salsa and meringue, classic wedding/party music, and at least five other genres we threw his way during the planning phases. He was very accommodating, and was super respectful of the more hands off approach I was taking when it came to music for my wedding. (Due to my own procrastination I didn’t send him our finalized music suggestions until 2 days before the wedding and he somehow managed to play everything we wanted while avoiding everything we hated). His execution was flawless, he knows exactly how to work a crowd, and he is just so so sweet.

Coming from the Boston area and growing up in the New York Metro area my husband and I were at a complete loss when it came to choosing someone in the Mifflinburg area. We could not possibly be happier with the services Chris provided. If ANYONE is on the fence about hiring him, just DO IT. There is no better choice.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Chyloe

Chyloe Gemberling · Married on 08/10/2019

Gemberling Wedding

Chris did an awesome job he played a variety of music and really interacted with the guest. I loved dancing and seeing the guest as well enjoying themselves! Thanks for joining and making our day as great as it was.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Thank you both!
    It was so much fun to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. The Stone Barn is a wonderful venue. And the dancing time was excellent as well.
    Blessings,

Alexandrea James · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolute Pleasure

First, let me start by saying if I could give Chris 10 stars, I would. I had a generally smaller wedding with approximately 60 people, not having been to a lot of weddings I was flustered when it came to the planning process- I was calling anyone and everyone to obtain a 5-star DJ and Chris was actually recommended by another DJ who was booked for my big day. I called Chris and instantaneously was impressed by our conversation via phone call. He was personable, professional and had a fantastic sense of humor, my mind was made up, I needed Chris as my DJ. We discussed numbers, various packages that he offers and additional options that he was able to provide. He also helped me with an outline for a wedding timeline! I put my deposit down to book him and we emailed back and forth frequently- he provided numerous printable documents including but not limited to: guides for an outside event, song suggestions for all the memorable dances and much, much more. I paid him in increments, every time receiving an invoice of the amount paid and the balance still due. As the wedding day started approaching quickly he gave me forms to fill out which included listing the recessional, processional, cocktail hour and reception music- this made it easy for me to ensure I wasn’t missing anything. We had a final walk through over the phone about a week before the wedding and I was beyond excited to have Chris there. THE DAY FINALLY CAME AND CHRIS EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS!! It was an absolute joy having him there! He coordinated with the pastor, the event coordinator and the wedding party to ensure the day went smooth. So, I know this is a lengthy review however I could write a book about how fantastic Chris is and how beyond thrilled I was to have him there. I would and will recommend him to absolutely anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Dear Alexandrea & Austin,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I greatly enjoyed working with you and your families. Thank you for the detailed review.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

The best dj!

Chris was so great to work with and did an absolutely amazing job throughout our entire wedding day. We could not have asked for anything more and are so thankful that everything went as smoothly as it did! We highly recommend DJ C!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj in the area

Chris was absolutely fabulous! I honestly had no idea how the whole day was going to flow at all as we had anticipated rains after dinner. Thankfully everything came together and everyone had such a blast! My guests, husband and I will continue to say how amazing our Dj was and how great of a time we had thanks to him. If your looking for someone to bring your entire day together look no further!! Thank you so much Chris for being so gracious and helping us and our guest truly have an amazing time celebrating our wedding day!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2019

Great dj and so much fun!

I absolutely loved having DJ Chris Snyder as our wedding DJ! He did such an awesome job and was SO MUCH FUN! We got such amazing feedback from our guests about him and we would use him again and again! If there is one thing about your reception that you should take the MOST consideration into if you want your guests to have a great time, it is definitely your DJ and we are so thrilled that we chose Chris to be part of out day! His uplighting was beautiful as well! Would recommend 150%!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal! Dancing all night long!

Sent on 10/14/2018

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Kristen & Dan--Your SVCC Wedding Celebration was amazing!
    Best Wishes.

Jeff Bennett · Married on 10/12/2018

Personal, professional, lots of fun!

DJ Chris was great from consultation to send off! Chris spent a lot of time talking with us about music and lighting services to make sure he was a good fit for us and vice versa. We planned our wedding from out of state and had no issues making plans with Chris over the phone and email. He was very generous to travel and provide extra lighting for our venue (Brick Gables in Lititz, PA). His professionalism and expertise made us feel comfortable that we were making the right choice. A couple weeks before the wedding day, we finalized lighting colors and music choices over the phone. Day of, he arrived promptly and transformed the venue with his beautiful lighting. He played all the music we requested during dinner. Chris did a good job emceeing and keeping our large amount of guests attentive and entertained. Dancing was a blast and he kept the party going til the end. He acted quickly to make a last second change of the last song per my bride’s request.

I cannot recommend DJ Chris enough if you want a professional, courteous, attentive, and fun DJ for your specia day!

Sent on 10/28/2018

DJ C's reply:

Jeff and Shannon—thank you so much for including me in your Wedding Day! Best wishes everyday to you both ❤️.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He made sure that all facets of the party were covered and he made sure that we were happy all night. He asked all the right questions to make sure we were all fully prepared and I never had to think about it when the party started. His music selection was amazing - we always had people on the floor dancing! Thank you for making our night special Chris!

Sent on 10/07/2018

DJ C's reply:

Dear Lauren and Matthew-You are welcome! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Reception. Best wishes.

Alana · Married on 09/30/2018

Chris truly made our wedding such a fun experience. He’s a great emc and he had everyone dancing throughout the entire reception. He’s rated #1 for a reason!

Sent on 10/08/2018

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Alana and Cody! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Celebration. Best wishes for a lifetime of love.

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris was great! Laidback but very helpful (and thus stress-free) in the planning process, very responsive to questions. He did a great job playing music everyone liked, and everyone had a great time dancing.

Sent on 10/09/2018

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Claire and Chad! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day!
    All my best,

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond pleased with the services Chris provided for our wedding day! He was not only attentive to our music choices he also kept things moving smoothly throughout the night!

Sent on 09/09/2018

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Danielle! It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebration!

Katrina · Married on 08/25/2018

Everyone at the wedding raved about you that the music was on point. Loved how willing you were to take charge when We needed you to and go above and beyond just playing music!! Will be recommending you to anyone else I know that is getting married!

Sent on 08/26/2018

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Katrina and David!
    Best wishes for a wonderful marriage.
    DJ c

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2018

I don't have a single negative thing to say. Chis went above and beyond all of my expectations. Communication is great, he provides very handy forms for helping plan out your timeline. His audio gear is top quality and crystal clear, and he didn't mind me and my musician friends asking some questions at the end of the night about it! Chris was very accommodating to any and all special requests, and handled our ceremony perfectly, right down to handling sound for an acoustic guitar player. Yes, he can run audio for your ceremony itself too.

We opted to add on some uplighting as well, which added some great atmosphere! Everyone was very pleased!

I wholeheartedly recommend DJ C for any of your event needs.

Thanks Chris!

Sent on 08/20/2018

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Tanya!
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your Celebration.
    Best wishes ~ enjoy your ride.

Stefanie · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ C was absolutely wonderful! He was very responsive, friendly, and flexible during the wedding planning process and played all our song requests and requests from the bridal party and guests throughout the reception. We received so many compliments on him throughout the night and would 100% recommend him for your wedding reception!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Stef and Tim,
    Your Wedding was so much fun!
    Great people, awesome venue, and the outdoor ceremony was perfect.
    Thank you for using my entertainment services.

Ashton · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was very easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Christa · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ C was amazing to work with! He kept the party going all night long...there wasn't a single moment when the dance floor wasn't completely packed! He was very accommodating with our song choices...from the requested list, to polka to a last-minute merengue dance request. His uplighting package made our venue look absolutely gorgeous. DJ C even noticed that my cousin's baby was mesmerized by the lights during dinner, so he projected them on the floor for Karlo to chase around the dance floor. My father requested one song, the first dance song from my parent's wedding, which DJ C just happened to play as the final song of the evening. It was the perfect note to end on. I would recommend DJ C to anyone who is looking for an excellent DJ for their event.

Sent on 11/14/2017

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Christa and James! Your Wedding Reception was so much fun. The lighting did look awesome and your family and friends engaged with me well to make the entertainment come alive.
    Best wishes and I hope to see you both soon.

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Chris was a great DJ to work with. He worked with su to include the kind of music we wanted at our reception and was excellent at keeping people dancing and having a good time. He also MCed for us and setup music for our ceremony, all very professionally and seemlessly done. We opted for a lighting package as well and were very impressed with the dance floor and uplighting that he supplied, which we largely left up to him because we weren't sure what the best color options would be. He was a nice guy, courteous, and very flexible. Our wedding reception schedule got a little messed up due to illness at a certain point and he handled it very discreetly. Our guests didn't know the difference. I would expect execution like that from the best wedding planners. Additionally, his services were a great value with comparable packages and cheaper prices as other top notch DJs in the area. Our guests loved him!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Dear Rick and Meghan,
    Thank you so much for including me in your special day! I really appreciate your attention to detail and providing a vision for me to deliver.
    Best wishes for a wonderful marriage.

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

Overall, Chris did an exceptional job at our wedding. He followed the loose guidelines and suggestions I prepared for him and supplemented my lists in an intuitive manner that kept my guests happy and dancing all evening. We had a minor snafu with our recessional song, but other than that everything went seamlessly. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Thank you Kim and Mike!
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Celebration.
    The setting was just perfect. I was so pleased with the dancing and general flow of the evening.
    God bless you two!

Devin · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris...fantastic job with reception services! We absolutely loved every moment of the evening. You were very accommodating and took care of all or our DJ needs perfectly! Thank you...your 9/9/17 costumer.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/03/2017

Chris is AWESOME!!! Chris did not disappoint! We had many people come and compliment us on the music. We provided him with a list with songs we liked and he did a PERFECT job blending the songs together so the party never stopped! He did a fantastic job with lighting. His suggestions for the lighting was on point! Way to go Chris! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Dear Jillian and Alex,
    Your Wedding Celebration at the SVCC was wonderful! I enjoyed all aspects and certainly the music requested - such variety and many guests danced the night away.
    Great job on the planning of your Wedding!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with for my August 2017 wedding! He was so responsive and quick to reply to all of my emails/phone calls. Chris worked with my budget and made sure we created a package I was happy with. He truly cares about his customers and he went as far as sending a Christmas card to my fiancé and I before our wedding! I didn't have to provide a song list at all, gave him a genre and a few songs that I liked and bam, he knew exactly what to play. His songs kept people on the dance floor all night! He was so accommodating and made our wedding flow so smoothly. Don't question any further, choose Chris, you won't regret it! (Thank you for making my day so memorable, Chris!)

Sent on 08/21/2017

Dear Nicole and Kyle,
    Thank you for the review!
    It was a pleasure working with you and celebrating with your families. Your Wedding was fantastic and the guests were connected to the day through love, music and a deep desire to be a part of your Wedding. This was wonderful to experience.

Tiffany · Married on 07/29/2017

We used Chris for our wedding ceremony and reception and he was exceptional! He provided many useful tools to help me get started with my program/song planning for both events! He was prompt, professional and it didn't take long for him to get people on the dance floor and even stayed a little later than planned because so many people were still dancing and having a great time!! He reminded people of the guestbook and photo booth activities too so they didn't get missed, which was great. Chris has any type of music out you want, from rock to country to classics and he does a phenomenal job to ensure a great party! I know a lot of people at our wedding came up to me to compliment our DJ! I'd highly recommend him for any future events!

Sent on 08/09/2017

DJ C's reply:

Thank you Tiffany and Anthony!
    Your Wedding was wonderful. And we had excellent weather too.

Chris · event on 07/01/2017

Chris Snyder did and excellent job and helped make my daughters birthday really special. I highly recommend Chris if you are in need of a DJ.

Sent on 08/02/2017

DJ C's reply:

I love birthday parties and am glad all went well!
    Thank you for including me in her day.