57 Reviews for DJ C

MC (4)
Consultation (3)
Uplighting (3)
56 DJ C Reviews

DJ C was absolutely wonderful! He was very responsive, friendly, and flexible during the wedding planning process and played all our song requests and requests from the bridal party and guests throughout the reception. We received so many compliments on him throughout the night and would 100% recommend him for your wedding reception!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests!

Profile Picture Ashton, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ C was amazing to work with! He kept the party going all night long...there wasn't a single moment when the dance floor wasn't completely packed! He was very accommodating with our song choices...from the requested list, to polka to a last-minute merengue dance request. His uplighting package made our venue look absolutely gorgeous. DJ C even noticed that my cousin's baby was mesmerized by the lights during dinner, so he projected them on the floor for Karlo to chase around the dance floor. My father requested one song, the first dance song from my parent's wedding, which DJ C just happened to play as the final song of the evening. It was the perfect note to end on. I would recommend DJ C to anyone who is looking for an excellent DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Christa, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was a great DJ to work with. He worked with su to include the kind of music we wanted at our reception and was excellent at keeping people dancing and having a good time. He also MCed for us and setup music for our ceremony, all very professionally and seemlessly done. We opted for a lighting package as well and were very impressed with the dance floor and uplighting that he supplied, which we largely left up to him because we weren't sure what the best color options would be. He was a nice guy, courteous, and very flexible. Our wedding reception schedule got a little messed up due to illness at a certain point and he handled it very discreetly. Our guests didn't know the difference. I would expect execution like that from the best wedding planners. Additionally, his services were a great value with comparable packages and cheaper prices as other top notch DJs in the area. Our guests loved him!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall, Chris did an exceptional job at our wedding. He followed the loose guidelines and suggestions I prepared for him and supplemented my lists in an intuitive manner that kept my guests happy and dancing all evening. We had a minor snafu with our recessional song, but other than that everything went seamlessly. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris...fantastic job with reception services! We absolutely loved every moment of the evening. You were very accommodating and took care of all or our DJ needs perfectly! Thank you...your 9/9/17 costumer.

Profile Picture Devin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Chris is AWESOME!!! Chris did not disappoint! We had many people come and compliment us on the music. We provided him with a list with songs we liked and he did a PERFECT job blending the songs together so the party never stopped! He did a fantastic job with lighting. His suggestions for the lighting was on point! Way to go Chris! Would recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with for my August 2017 wedding! He was so responsive and quick to reply to all of my emails/phone calls. Chris worked with my budget and made sure we created a package I was happy with. He truly cares about his customers and he went as far as sending a Christmas card to my fiancé and I before our wedding! I didn't have to provide a song list at all, gave him a genre and a few songs that I liked and bam, he knew exactly what to play. His songs kept people on the dance floor all night! He was so accommodating and made our wedding flow so smoothly. Don't question any further, choose Chris, you won't regret it! (Thank you for making my day so memorable, Chris!)

Profile Picture Nicole , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

We used Chris for our wedding ceremony and reception and he was exceptional! He provided many useful tools to help me get started with my program/song planning for both events! He was prompt, professional and it didn't take long for him to get people on the dance floor and even stayed a little later than planned because so many people were still dancing and having a great time!! He reminded people of the guestbook and photo booth activities too so they didn't get missed, which was great. Chris has any type of music out you want, from rock to country to classics and he does a phenomenal job to ensure a great party! I know a lot of people at our wedding came up to me to compliment our DJ! I'd highly recommend him for any future events!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ C was very responsive and open to our suggestions. He ran the show and kept everything on time. When we booked with DJ C he gave us several forms to allow the process to get organized and allow us to feel confident. It was a special day and DJ C added to this value. Thank you!

Profile Picture Brett, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was a phenomenal choice for us. Upon our first meeting, he instantly connected with my fiance and myself. He's such a sweetheart, and incredibly professional. During our wedding, we were pulled away for quite some time for photos, etc. and missed the start of the dancing. When we finally got to the dance floor, Chris was thoughtful enough to immediately play some of our favorite songs that we requested. He was focused on providing the best experience for us as his clients.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a great job with the flow of the reception - it was paced very well, and he kept the dance floor active. Many thanks to Chris for providing a great atmosphere!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris kept our reception organized and fun! He was able to play all the songs requested. People danced the night away!! I highly recommend him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jess, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chris was great! He did a wonderful job providing music for our wedding & was overall a genuinely kind individual. He went above & beyond for us & our guests. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was absolutely wonderful! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He did a wonderful job of playing music everyone enjoyed, and we received so many complements about his service. We had special music we wanted played during cocktail hour, and he had no problem making that happen! We are so grateful to Chris for helping make our wedding so special and fun!

Profile Picture Kailey, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an amazing job! He was the master of ceremonies and was extremely flexible when we needed to make some last minute changes the day of the wedding. He also provided some very nice lighting as well. He is well worth the money, I got many compliments on him! I highly recommend :-)

Profile Picture Cara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You cannot go wrong using DJ C's services. His experience and professionalism is excellent. He was always available for meetings and to answer any questions quickly. We had a minor issue pop up with our venue, and Chris went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day without any issues. We highly recommend Chris, he was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Chris was an overall pleasure to work with. We couldn't be happier in our choice for a wedding DJ. He kept the dance floor packed all night and handled everything we needed with extreme professionalism, making sure he had every detail correct. With the few songs we provided, he knew exactly what music we were looking for. From the beautiful ceremony music, through cocktail hour and right through the reception, he gave us everything we wanted. We would love to work with him again, should the occasion ever arise.

Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was so invested in making our day as perfect as possible, and it was! He was even seen helping out our caterer at one point! He most definitely went above and beyond! He worked with me to make sure our day played out exactly as we envisioned! He kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor all night! I would highly recommend Chris to any Bride, he was amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Chris was excellent! Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jack, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Perfect DJ! He went beyond his duties as a DJ. He led and organized the whole reception, and we did not have to worry about a thing. He was thinking ahead of us and even the planner from our venue.

Profile Picture Darren, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do it! Worth every penny. Chris will make your wedding day go like clock work. He is organized, professional, and has done a lot of weddings. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture User7201116, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJC was super accommodating, professional, and energetic! I would definitely recommend you give him a call!

Profile Picture Heidy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was excellent! He consistently communicated to use via e-mail and phone to ensure that everything would go smoothly for our big day. He made excellent recommendations for our pre-ceremony music based on our tastes and also made sure to play music that we had pre selected for the day. During the reception, Chris was very accommodating and took requests from us and our guests to keep the party in the right direction. I can't say enough about him and would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews