2805 Metropolitan Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30315 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJ C-Los

DJ C-Los is a wedding DJ & VJ company based in Atlanta, Georgia. With decades of experience and a multitude of services, DJ C-Los is the ideal choice for your entertainment needs on your wedding day. Owner and operator Carlos Turner not only provides his DJ services, but uplighting, videos, social media services and slideshow presentations. DJ C-Los is a trusted and well-reviewed vendor.

Experience
DJ C-Los won the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards for 2018. Carlos has over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry and serviced many happy clients.

DJ C-Los offers the following services:

• Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Video projection

Other Services
This venue offers additional equipment to enhance your wedding day entertainment, including:

• Dj laser light show
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • IG live hashtags

Location
DJ C-Los is based in Atlanta, Georgia. But serve Macon, Savannah & Columbus Georgia, and surrounding areas.

Wedding party

DJ C-Los 2
DJ C-Los 3
DJ C-Los 4

Allegra · Married on 09/29/2018

I DON'T normally leave reviews, but Carlos Turner put on such a GREAT SHOW, I had to leave a review!! He was on time to our wedding reception, he played great music and played it so well that everybody stayed on the dance floor! We booked him for 3 hours, but he went over the time that our contract was for, but the crowd loved him so much we asked if he could stay longer and he was willing to make it happen! In addition to his DJ'ing skills, he had it lit up outside with his uplighting equipment and he had videos to match the songs that he played! He asked for a playlist and even tho we thought of songs that weren't on our list, I went to him and he played what the crowd wanted to hear!!

I said all of that to this, what he offers SHOULD BE PRICED WAY MORE THAN WHAT HE CHARGES!!! The service that we recieved and what others wanted to charge for less than what Carlos gave us, wanted $1,000 or more!! He's EXTREMELY REASONABLE and he is a friendly man! My husband and I appreciate you so much Carlos for making our after party a success! You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS SERVICES, I PROMISE YOU!

• Marquesa

Marquesa · Married on 09/27/2018

I cannot express how happy I am with Carlos and his DJ services. My wedding was AMAZING. My guests are still commenting on Facebook and talking about my DJ at the wedding. Carlos was punctual, responsive, he works with you to understand your overall vision, and AFFORDABLE. He was there with me every step of the way in planning my wedding. During the reception he got the guests involved. It was great. I will be using him any and all events that require a DJ. You will not be disappointed in hiring him. Thank you Carlos!!!

Award

DJ C-Los Pricing

DJ C-Los Price Rates

DJ C-Los FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ C-Los 1
    Live Instagram Posting
    ONLY 1ST TIME Customers. A free service of Live Instagram Hash tag Posting. We understand that everyone is not able to toast to the bride & Groom during ceremonial toasting occasions. However, this way other wedding guests are able to be part of the reception. All Posting are displayed instantly on my 50 inch monitors. Below is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGTz2BPAkQ

• 2805 Metropolitan Parkway Atlanta, GA 30315 See on map