DJ C-Los Reviews

51 Reviews for DJ C-Los

• Akia

Akia Williams · Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing Wedding DJ!

I'm so glad that we choose Carlos to be our DJ for our wedding. Since day one, he was very responsive which is something that I truly appreciated. We decided to move forward with our wedding despite COVID and Carlos even offered suggestions about how to have a safe wedding. We also lived streamed our ceremony for guests that were unable to physically attend and he offered to help with setting that up for us!

When I initially booked Carlos, I told him that I wanted a fun reception and he made it happen! He kept the guests on the dance floor all night long including myself. I thoroughly enjoyed myself at my reception and didn't want the party to end.

If you are looking for a DJ that is professional, reliable, reasonably priced, and will ensure you have a great day - then I highly recommend Carlos! He provided excellent customer service from the day we booked him and he exceeded my expectations. I look forward to the day I have another event so I can use him again. Thank you Carlos for making our wedding day special!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Britney

Britney Lane · Married on 03/07/2020

Willing to help and put on a party...

I just got married on March 7th and what a time we had. Carlos really made me feel special on my day. The entertainment was amazing!! I fell in love with the light show and I can see all the different settings of the light showing in all my pictures. Carlos was very personable and called and made sure everything’s OK checked in a couple months it even the week of a couple of times. I enjoyed that aspect because I knew I could trust him to do his job and not have to worry about my music. My day was completely magical and having him as a DJ truly brightened it added to my day. I would highly recommend hiring Carlos. He’s going to give you a great time.

Sent on 03/13/2020

Alyson M Hamm · Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent Service

On June 7, 2019, I successfully completed my first wedding as an event planner! With any event, your vendors are an essential part of the planning process. After a few unsuccessful searches and calls, I decided to give Wedding Wire a try and came across DJ C-Los. I listened to a few of his sets online and thought he would be the perfect fit for what my bride and groom were looking for. From our initial conversation, to the actual booking and through the finish of the reception, he was extremely professional, prepared and exceeded my expectations as well as the bride and groom. His flow with the ceremony music was perfect and he kept the party going. He can accommodate any era or genre. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event and I look forward to working with him in the near future! Not only was I able to a new vendor to my list, I gained a friendship. Book him now!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Taylor Hughes · Married on 11/09/2019

Definitely recommend!!

My husband and I were so impressed with him. He was so kind and talented. He made sure our wedding day went flawlessly. DJ C-Los made sure the ceremony music was on point and the reception fun. I told him we wanted a party like atmosphere after ceremony and he definitely did not disappoint. He is a great DJ and a great person.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/05/2019

Booked Carlos for my sister's wedding reception and he also played the music for the bridal party entrance into the wedding. Carlos was very professional and emailed a quote in less than 24 hours he also included some additional items that other DJs were charging for he included them in his fee made my sister's wedding reception memorable for all who attended. We danced well beyond the alloted time but Carlos was gracious and continued to spin the hits.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Phaedra Dill · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing and would recommend!

Carlos was amazing to work with. He remained in contact throughout the planning process, was set up on time at both of my locations, and was our personal hype man throughout my husband and I's special day. He played everything we wanted and made sure we were happy. Hire him!

Sent on 08/22/2019

ebony · Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

DJ C-Los was the best dj ever!! Very professional & personable!! Played all the music that I asked for at my wedding. Great crowd pleaser!! Got down and partied with the guest. I would definitely hire him for other parties n recommend him!! 10/10 for me!! Thanks for making my wedding even more special!!❤️

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Vickie

Vickie Stamps · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent, Great, Terrific-Book

DJ C-Los is amazing. He kept the dancefloor packed all night, mc my wedding entrance and made an exceptional video for us. Also had an adorable monogram for the dancefloor. He's the full package!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Joe · Married on 05/08/2019

Wedding on Cinco de Mayo

Not only did DJ C-Los accept my wedding on 1 week's notice but he had that thing LIT! I would recommend DJ C-Los to anyone for any event. He is professional, punctual and when everyone (including myself) is frantic and stressed-out C-Los is on his game. C-Los goes the extra mile to make sure your event is the best it can be. From the ceremony to the reception, excellent. Thank you!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Latoya

Latoya Hill · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding and Reception

Carlos Turner is a very professional and experience person. He was on time and he kept the crowd dancing and entertained. I recommend him over any DJ. You tell him what you want and he brings it to life without any problems.

Sent on 04/01/2019

C & J · Married on 03/09/2019

Great experience at a very good price

C-lo set up definitely exeeded our expectations. He was a fantastic addition to our wedding. He was on time, reasonably priced, worked smoothly with the venue and sound, lights, and music were great. We would definitely recommend him to a friend

Sent on 03/31/2019

Allegra · Married on 09/29/2018

I DON'T normally leave reviews, but Carlos Turner put on such a GREAT SHOW, I had to leave a review!! He was on time to our wedding reception, he played great music and played it so well that everybody stayed on the dance floor! We booked him for 3 hours, but he went over the time that our contract was for, but the crowd loved him so much we asked if he could stay longer and he was willing to make it happen! In addition to his DJ'ing skills, he had it lit up outside with his uplighting equipment and he had videos to match the songs that he played! He asked for a playlist and even tho we thought of songs that weren't on our list, I went to him and he played what the crowd wanted to hear!!

I said all of that to this, what he offers SHOULD BE PRICED WAY MORE THAN WHAT HE CHARGES!!! The service that we recieved and what others wanted to charge for less than what Carlos gave us, wanted $1,000 or more!! He's EXTREMELY REASONABLE and he is a friendly man! My husband and I appreciate you so much Carlos for making our after party a success! You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH HIS SERVICES, I PROMISE YOU!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Marquesa

Marquesa · Married on 09/27/2018

I cannot express how happy I am with Carlos and his DJ services. My wedding was AMAZING. My guests are still commenting on Facebook and talking about my DJ at the wedding. Carlos was punctual, responsive, he works with you to understand your overall vision, and AFFORDABLE. He was there with me every step of the way in planning my wedding. During the reception he got the guests involved. It was great. I will be using him any and all events that require a DJ. You will not be disappointed in hiring him. Thank you Carlos!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Sharod & Mila's Wedding

ShaMila · Married on 09/22/2018

If you need a DJ for any event, Carlos Turner is THA MAN!! He kept the dance floor popping! He was very professional and engaged with the guests! He talked me through any concerns or frustrating moments I had( that wasn't on his part). He provided uplighting and monogram. Would definitely book him again!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Tamia & Kelsey

Tamia · Married on 08/05/2018

DJ- Carlos made our wedding day so much fun! I looked up and he was on the dance floor dancing with us!!! The music was great and the dance floor stayed packed! I would use him for any event planned in my future! He's my DJ!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Bianca · Married on 07/28/2018

I highly recommend Carlos. He's very professional, easy to work with, easy to get in contact with, arrived early to the venue, and above all he's an awesome DJ! My guest, husband and I danced the night away! If you're looking for a DJ look no further he's the guy to get!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Monica · Married on 07/22/2018

Not everyone can work a crowd musically, especially when you have so many different age groups present and hundreds of genres to choose from. However, DJ Carlos has a level of musicality and intuitiveness to sense what is needed on the dance floor to get everyone moving! We had the pleasure of meeting with DJ Carlos months before our wedding and he made a promise that he would not disappoint...and he kept his word. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, and lastly the afterparty, our guests were non-stop partygoers and enjoyed every minute of it! They kept asking...who is that guy!! Well he is definitely OUR DJ now and we are happy to have him!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Bridgette · Married on 07/14/2018

Awesome entertainment! Everyone had such a blast as Carlos keep the latest music flowing for my guests, young & old. Very interactive with guests and made sure we had loads of fun. He was very responsive with specific requests to ensure every detail was perfect for my wedding. I so appreciate all he has done and highly recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Charlene · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a DJ that canceled on us the day of our wedding. We say what Carlos was offering on his website and hopeful that he was available. Although he had a previous schedule event earlier on our Wedding day; I was extremely nervous. But he manage to make it our ceremony 1 & half hour early. He went over all of our request with the coordinator and the event went of with out a glitch! It was as though he been my DJ from day one. The guy had the music videos that was wow factor for my guest. The Instagram live posting was a great success. His setup and the way he Dj, MC & Dance with us on the floor was the conversation among My Family and Friends and keep getting calls for his contact number from the guest that was there. "I Am So Glad I Got Me A New Go TO DJ"

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jean · Married on 06/22/2018

Thanks again for going above and beyond. All of our guests had an amazing time. You really kept the party going. Thanks for being so professional. Will definitely book you for our next event.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jennia · Married on 05/26/2018

Dj Carlos was amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted. He had my family and I on the dance floor all night and even had people walking by trying to crash. His set up is top notch and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

Dj Los is terrific. He is on time and very accommodating. I would use him for others events.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Tamika · Married on 12/14/2017

Carlos is our go to DJ. He is always professional, timely and has everything we request. I will use him for every corporate event we host.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jada · Married on 10/07/2017

Carlos you truly made our day even more special! We thank you and look forward to working with you in the future!

Sent on 10/12/2017