x7 Couples' Choice Awards
DJ Boots Entertainment
On WeddingWire since 2014
DJ Boots Entertainment is an award-winning DJ company located in Atlanta, Georgia. By providing quality music, fantastic entertainment, and fun atmospheres, their team offers everything couples need for unforgettable reception experiences. Managed by a husband-and-wife duo, this business knows what it takes to make milestone celebrations as special as they can be. This business is happy to service those celebrating in Atlanta and the surrounding metropolitan region.
DJ Boots Entertainment is proud to offer personalized entertainment solutions that align with each of their client's individual needs. To get to know you and your partner's unique style, the team welcomes you to meet with them for a consultation. For a stand-out reception setlist that reflects your preferences, the entertainment team is familiar with a variety of genres like country, electronic, hip hop, rock, and more. The following services and items are also available:
- Microphones (handheld and clip-on)
- Sound/PA system
- Dance floor lighting
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
Any other questions?Message vendor
148 ReviewsWrite a review
10 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
- A professional and responsive DJ/MC who excels at not only attending to each client's unique specifications, but also to the positive vibe of the crowd
- Quality and reliable sound system with subwoofer
- Multiple wireless microphones for use by myself and guests
- Active dance floor lighting and fog machine (if allowed by venue)
- Setup and breakdown time
- Unlimited song requests in advance or on the spot
- Initial consultation and guidance through the entire planning process (by personalized plans, meetings, phone and/or email)
- Includes music and MC service for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Ability to move and transform setup in multiple locations
- Microphones are available at all times, including during ceremonies (mic stand included for officiant)
- Free half hour of pre-ceremony music
- Detailed worksheet guide outlining timeline and unique elements of wedding, including song requests, announcements, transitions, etc.
*Additional time is added at a rate of $100 an hour for all weddings.
Travel fees are only charged for distances over 50 miles from Newnan, GA: 0-50 miles: no charge 51-80 miles: +$75 81-120 miles: +$125 121-150 miles: +$175
Uplighting can be added for a cost of $25 per light.
Specific unique events and requests not listed can be accommodated and addressed as the situation arises.Not to be combined with other deals.
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
I have been to hundreds of weddings and have worked with all kinds of vendors in the wedding industry and other special events. I had the pleasure of working with DJ Boots Entertainment at a wedding in December. One of the things that impressed me about them was their contagious enthusiasm about their work. They truly enjoy what they do. Eric and his wife were professional, punctual, flexible, and easy going. I noticed how much the guests were enjoying the music selection and cheered every time Eric played a new song. The DJ system sounded great, crystal clear. Eric and his wife made the celebration even better when they involved and engaged everyone around them. We, at Once Upon A Time Wedding Services highly recommend DJ Boots Entertainment for all your events. You will be pleasantly surprised how good they are.
We had the privilege of working with DJ Boots at a wedding in 2015. He was lively and super professional, and perfectly tuned in to the vibe of the guests. I've rarely seen so many generations all dancing together, and for so much of the evening. This was one of the most successful celebrations I've seen, due in large part to DJ Boots' expertise.