DJ Angel Ramirez

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Dj Angel Ramírez & Associates aims to elevate your wedding ceremony with a versatile soundtrack. Having refined their mixing skills over the past 15 years, these professional DJs can be found spinning tracks in some of Minneapolis’ most renowned clubs. Holding a deep love for music, DJ Angel Ramírez & Associates are enthusiastic to share that passion with couples who appreciate great ambience and entertainment. Aiming to keep you on your feet all night, these musical professionals are ideal for couples who dream of their first dance, and many more thereafter.

Priding themselves on their ability to assess a crowd, Dj Angel Ramírez & Associates deliver a tailor-made night, with incandescent audio and lighting. With over 200 weddings in their repertoire, these disc-spinners are well versed in celebratory events. Their experience ranges from intimate, close-knit gatherings to lavish extravaganzas, and they are more than comfortable in either mode. Adept at blending all varieties of diverse genres, these musicians are eager to meet your specific tastes. Fluent in Spanish and English, Dj Angel Ramírez is capable of hosting your wedding in either language or a combination of the two. They are also connoisseurs of Latin/Mexican music and can blend this genre with more modern tracks.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,000

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Liliana
    Liliana A. Married on 11/05/2021

The best dj ever- look no further!

My now husband and I got engaged in December of 2019 and knew we wanted a DJ who knew both Spanish and English music and could speak both languages. It turned out to be a much more difficult search than what I anticipated until I ran across Angel’s website. I was impressed by his professionalism and gave him a call and instantly knew we would book him. He was super helpful throughout the planning process and so easy to work with. We knew he was good so we didn’t give him a music list besides telling him we want half English half Spanish music and that we wanted the crowd to dance all night. AND THEY SURE DID!! We got SOOOO many compliments on our DJ. Music selection was amazing and everyone was raving about him. He was worth every single dollar and we are so happy we booked with him. I promise that you will not regret booking him.
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing & awesome!

Loved working Angel for our recent wedding. The portal was an awesome and easy way to provide direction for our music preferences. Angel was easy to work with and as excited as we were about the wedding. Would definitely recommend!
  • Y
    Yanely Z. Married on 08/28/2021

Dj for wedding

Working with Angel was one of the best experiences I’ve had. Out of all the vendor I worked with on my wedding he was the best. Angel was good at communicating and understanding what mood I wanted for my wedding. Angel had a beautiful light display and was very professional and helped guide the wedding. I would definitely recommend him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Angel  Ramirez
Angel Ramirez
Dj

Professional Dj in the Twin cities. I have 15 years worth of experience. When Im not doing Wedding Events you can catch me spinning at the best nightclubs in Minneapolis.

All Minnesota & surronding states Minneapolis, MN, 55364
Location of (DJ Angel Ramirez)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding