1005 N Abbe Rd, Athens, OH 44035 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Dj Ace

Dj Ace Dj services was born to solve a need A need for high quality dj entertainment at an affordable rate. After having hosted many events of my own I found that finding great a “GREAT” Dj at a great rate is nearly impossible.

We understand how expensive special events can be and are here to help by bringing you high quality, professional Dj and Emcee entertainment for less! Therefore, I have have turned the tables on how you find a dj for your special event.

img0041
img0010
img0041

2 Reviews for Dj Ace

Blake Blazek · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, fun, and professional, truly the best.

Nate and I we're married November 3, 2018. DJ Ace made our reception so memorable. Everyone was out on the dance floor the whole night. He took requests all night, as well as made sure our requests as the bride and groom were played. He made the reception so much fun. To this day people tell us that our wedding was the best they have been to, and we could not have made that possible without DJ Ace! Highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Mariah · Married on 08/20/2016

DjAce was awesome he was so accommodating and efficient I wouldn't have gotten a thing done during my reception without him! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Dj Ace Pricing

Dj Ace Price Rates

Dj Ace FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dj Ace 1
    Ohio University Alumni
    Graduated from Ohio university? Take $25 off a silver package.

• 1005 N Abbe Rd Athens, OH, 44035 See on map