Diz's Daisys

Denver, CO View map

Diz's Daisys is a wedding floral design company based in Denver, Colorado. We put a personal touch on every arrangement they make, and have been creating stunning pieces for couples since 1993. Our main focus is providing beautiful floral designs and exceptional customer service to all of our clients.

Diz's Daisys offers consultations so couples can discuss their dream wedding flowers and get to know the team. The designers also offer venue visits so that they can determine the perfect cohesive look, and also provide event design as well. We offer a wide array of styles including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. When the arrangements are ready for the big day, we will deliver and set them up. We also offer wholesale and bulk options. Dizs Daisys provides a wide variety of choices for couples, including but not reserved to:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral accessories
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jenny
    Jenny Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous Arrangements

I was blown away by how beautiful everything was! We did bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and an arch decor piece. Other than the fact that they brought my vision to life, Julia, Katie, and the rest of the Diz's team were all so friendly and professional. They give amazing value as well! It was great that they asked the types of dresses my mom, mother-in-law and grandmothers were wearing to decide if pin-on or wrist corsages would be better... that type of attention to detail was greatly appreciated! The best part was I had succulents in my bouquets and the team gave me tips on how to replant them to keep a part of the wedding alive ❤️
    Heather Married on 06/20/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

Absolutely wonderful vendor. Created gorgeous bouquets for my wedding, not only friendly and helpful but incredibly talented! Very reasonable and high end quality. I was completely blown away on how beautiful the flowers were!
    Sherri Married on 06/09/2018
    I was so glad that I chose to work with Diz's Daisies for my wedding! Julia was so friendly, communicated well, and accommodated the ideas of what I envisioned my wedding to be. When I walked into my wedding venue on the big day, the flowers took my breath away. Everything turned out so much more beautiful than I had imagined! Julia and her crew set up everything gorgeously and even threw in extra roses on our tables and fireplaces. This place was amazing! Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

2709 West 38th Avenue Denver, CO, 80211
Location of (Diz's Daisys)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding