Divine Perspectives

Maryville, TN View map Visit website
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

Divine Perspectives is a photography company based out of Maryville, Tennessee, that happily serves weddings of all sizes. Owner Lacie and her team are dedicated to helping couples express their love story, and focuses on both the main events and small sentimental details. From start to finish, they will work to document your unscripted, heartwarming moments with the utmost care.

Divine Perspectives commits to only one event per day, to ensure that their clients receive their undivided attention throughout their session. Their wedding packages are customized to best match each couple’s needs, beginning with an engagement session to become comfortable in front of the camera. Lacie works in traditional, natural, and photojournalistic styles, depending on the aesthetic that soon-to-be-weds prefer. In addition to capturing your big day, Divine Perspectives also offers boudoir, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

Brittany T. Married on 04/30/2021

My experience was absolutely amazing!

Now I’m not married so I don’t have wedding photos but I will upload some of what I have gotten done! My experiences with divine perspective has always been amazing! The picture are absolutely breath taking. She is literally my go to woman for pictures. You will not be disappointed in the work she does. She is so patient and sweet along with great quality ( also the biggest hype you’ll ever meet)! Thank you so much divine perspective for such amazing quality and amazing work!

Divine Perspectives's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany!! I love to hear that I'm your go-to! 😍 It's always so awesome to work with you!! I can't wait for those sunflower fields to grow!!
    Taylor W. Married on 04/30/2021

Amazing and so easy to get along with!

She was so sweet and detailed!! It was a hectic day for us and she showed up and showed out! Definitely recommend!! ❤️

Divine Perspectives's reply:

Taylor!! Oh my goodness, thank you for this!! ❤️ I so appreciate it! I’m glad to hear you were satisfied! ❤️
    Hayley B. Married on 04/18/2021

My maternity pictures

Lacie did my maternity shoot and I'm never photogenic, she made me feel beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing. She truly went above and beyond, even stuck her leg in cow poop for a good picture! I love her and my pictures so much!

Divine Perspectives's reply:

Oh, stop it!! You are SO photogenic! Like I said, beautiful models call for beautiful pictures!! Thank you so much!! ❤

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Chris
    90 photos · 06/05/2021
  • Diana & David
    40 photos · 09/06/2020

Deals

Divine Perspectives 1
Discount

Getting eloped, but still want engagement pictures? I'd love to help! So, to sweeten the deal, get 10% off a mini engagement session when you book your elopement with me!

*Mini sessions consist of a 30 minute time frame at a location of your choice, with 15 edited photos sent to you in a digital album!

Divine Perspectives 2
Offer

Every wedding booked is entitled to one free mini session as well!! This can be an engagement session for the newly engaged couple, a boudior session, a family session, or even an anniversary session! The possibilities are endless & can be used within one year of the Big Day!

Pricing

Divine Perspectives Price Rates

Team

Lacie Jasso
Lacie Jasso
Owner

To tell you a little bit about myself, I am a wife & stay at home mom to two beautiful boys! I live right here in East Tennessee in a small town between Knoxville & Pigeon Forge! I am as goofy as could be & love making people laugh! I love collecting coffee cups & binge watching my favorite sitcoms! I have always been the one behind the camera at family events & we were always the family who couldn't afford family pictures! Because of this, I want to be an affordable option to come to for each & every individual and family!

Knoxville Maryville, TN, 37804
865-326-3100

Flexible
Location of (Divine Perspectives)

Divine Perspectives frequently asked questions

What photography services does Divine Perspectives include in the starting price?

Divine Perspectives includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Divine Perspectives include in their most popular wedding package?

Divine Perspectives includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Divine Perspectives offer?

Divine Perspectives offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Divine Perspectives offer?

Divine Perspectives offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What percentage of users recommend Divine Perspectives and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Divine Perspectives is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Divine Perspectives offer?

Divine Perspectives currently offers 1 discount promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding