Divine Destiny Holistic Healing

Tobyhanna, PA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$500 Typical Price

$500 Typical Price

Divine Destiny Holistic Healing is a wedding officiant service based in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania.

I am a Non-denominational Reverend and a Professional wedding officiator with over 10 plus years of experience. I officiate any religion or spiritual beliefs as long as I am able to by your state or county. I have officiated weddings throughout Pennsylvania and the surrounding states, And most recently registered to wed people in New York City.

I am also a Holistic healer specializing in Usui & Kundalini Reiki Healing, Master/Teacher of both. I am an Ama Deus Shamanic healer as well. I began officiating weddings in 2012 when I became an Ordained Reverend because I'm a hopeless romantic, I believe that Love is the highest Vibration of all. LOVE can heal all things. If I can take part in bringing two people together to their highest vibrations, then I have somehow healed and contributed to the world. :)

I enjoy uniting people and taking part in their new happy beginnings. It's a God-given gift that I take personally; to make sure that the ceremony reflects each individual couple and that it is meaningful and unique. So whether you are hosting a 200-person affair or an intimate gathering, your ceremony will reflect who you are.

My specialty is being a spiritual life coach using laugh therapy,(self-explanatory) which for the couple translates to premarital counseling. (PS counseling is not mandatory but highly encouraged before the ceremony).

***Please check out our Reviews on Google at Divine Destiny Holistic Healing LLC.***

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Ruth
    Ruth A. Married on 08/28/2021

We loved her!!

Would 100% recommend her !
    She did a superb jod!
    Maryna H. Married on 08/20/2021

Simply amazing

Diane was so sweet and accommodating. We got married during COVID and Diane was so easy to work with and so accommodating. We originally asked her to attend rehearsal with us. She did not hesitate to attend. Even when my event coordinator had changed rehearsal time, Diane was still very accommodating and kept in close communication with is.
    She wrote this beautiful ceremony piece that felt so personal. She kept us engaged and the ceremony as a whole lighthearted. Could not recommend her enough!
    Casandra W. Married on 10/24/2020

Excellent 10/10

Diane was amazing we couldn’t have asked for a better more personable officiant ❤️ She was the perfect addition to our ceremony 🙌🏻 We can’t thank her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Divine Destiny Holistic Healing 1
Exclusive

address Tobyhanna, PA, 18466
Location of (Divine Destiny Holistic Healing)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding