56 West 45th Street, Bayside, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Divine Beauty by Vaishali

Divine Beauty by Vaishali is a full-service makeup and hairstyling provider based in New York. Owned and operated by certified pro-makeup artist Vaishali Vashist, the company has extensive experience working with brides, celebrities, and other high-end clients. Vaishali’s keen eye for detail and enthusiasm for keeping up with the latest trends ensure that you’ll look and feel your best for your big day.

Divine Beauty by Vaishali offers a variety of high-quality wedding hair and makeup services. Hair services include blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, updo's, and more. This company also provides the following makeup services:

• Bridal makeup
  • Strip lashes application
  • Makeup trials
  • Prom makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered

Divine Beauty by Vaishali proudly offers wedding beauty services to individuals located in New York and New Jersey. Said services are also extended to those located in and around the tri-state area and for destination weddings.

Follow Divine Beauty by Vaishali on
 d9v5118 51 1044857

9 Reviews for Divine Beauty by Vaishali

Rachita Mayor · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I needed my makeup done for my wedding and reception, and only had a few days to find someone. Vaishali was extremely professional and accommodating. She had been suggesting and discussing with me various make-up looks and hairstyles. Her makeup style is clean and she made it look glamorous without over-doing it. We were thoroughly satisfied with her work on my mom, my sisters and me, and thankful that everything turned out perfectly.!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Archana Yvas Smith · Married on 09/11/2019

Magical hands!!

Vaishali is the best makeup artist that makes you feel special and works magic with your face and your emotions..haha! I was so nervous on my wedding day, and Vaishali made me so comfortable and her art of makeup...wow wow and wow.
    I requested her not to overdo as I usually don't wear any makeup. Her makeup was flawless and I didn't even feel that I'm wearing any of it. My face glowed and I got so many compliments from everyone. Her hairstyling references worked great with my face. If you are one of those girls who don't wear makeup on a regular basis. I must recommend Vaishali for her expertise. She can transform you into beauty without making you feel overworked. She is an awesome person in general and very friendly.
    I will recommend her to all my friends and family. I'm very thankful for her services and wishing her all the very best for her future brides.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Divine Beauty by Vaishali FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

• Divine Beauty by Vaishali 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 56 West 45th Street Bayside, NY, 10036 See on map
    Location of (Divine Beauty by Vaishali)