P.O. Box 175, Blacklick, OH 43004 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Distinct Event Planning

Wouldn’t it be a breath of fresh air to plan an unforgettable wedding day free from the worries of every little detail?

Distinct Event Planning wants each couple who seeks our customized, full-service wedding planning services to experience just that – a beautiful relaxed and worry-free event. We’re a full-service wedding and event planning and design company serving brides and special event clients. Our mission is to ensure that we offer you the best and most professional event planning and design services.

That’s why long before our brides and grooms march down the aisle, our team - led by Distinct Event Planning’s owner, Lucretia Williams - focuses on helping couples “think through the gaps.” That means we meet with you face-to-face to help you develop a budget, find vendors and understand contracts, create and stick to customized wedding timelines and checklists and much, much more.

We want our couples to enjoy the entire planning process, so we leave no stone unturned when it comes to the hundreds of precious details that create your special day.

With the help of our many industry contacts, we also help you add those special touches that let your unique personality, style and flair shine.

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Trust Distinct Event Planning to make your “Big Day” your "Best Day"!

Let's Get Started! Call us today at 614-577-1844!

Follow Distinct Event Planning on

HARLEYWED0156
DSC0165

25 Reviews for Distinct Event Planning

Alicia · Married on 06/26/2015

Distinct Event Planning was amazing. I loved working with Lucretia to plan my wedding. She exceeded every expectation I ever had about how my wedding was suppose to look and feel. Her table designs were beautiful. The vendors that she referred is to were great. Lucretia and her staff were so nice to my husband and I and made us feel so special on our wedding day. If you need an event planner, get Distinct Event Planning.

Taylor · Married on 03/27/2015

In the midst of starting a new job, my husband starting a new job, buying a home AND planning a wedding...I would've lost my marbles if I didn't hire Distinct Event Planning. We selected the full package that included design & decor, planning & execution. I had a vision, but Lucretia and her team brought it to life. There were times where I was stressed in other areas, but my wedding was one area that was extremely STRESS FREE from planning to the moment I left the venue. She was professional, prompt, creative, responsive, flexible and HILARIOUS. She knew just the right vendors to reach out to that fit my style, & budget~~and I received top notch service from ALL. Because I work in the event management field of a major hotel chain, I have an eye for detail, and I'll admit my standards are high, but Distinct Event Planning exceeded my expectations.
    Some of my favorite responses from my guests were:
    "I had so much fun! The wedding was well executed and classy"
    "The food selections were the best I ever had at a wedding"
    "Who did the design work?! It was GOREGEOUS"

For future brides who are on the fence of hiring a planner...DO IT...or at least schedule a free consultation! You will save yourself time, energy and MONEY. There are a lot of details that could've been forgotten, but weren't. Months after the wedding, I look back on my special day and have no regrets because it was perfect & worth the money spent.

~Mrs. Taylor Keene
    Married 3.27.15

Sent on 05/28/2015

Distinct Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Taylor for an awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and Deven. Your wedding was so beautiful! We wish you both all the happiness in the world! Love, Team DEP

Sherettha · Married on 08/31/2014

Lucretia and her team were absolutely phenomenal to work with! From the first day we met her, we knew that our vision would be fully executed. Not only our vision, but Lucretia has a wealth of knowledge regarding decor and has a vast list of extremely talented vendors to work with. She is extremely professional, courteous, friendly, and has dynamic time management skills. Not only would I refer Lucretia to other friends and family, I would use her services again for my next big event. Just absolutely wonderful!

Distinct Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,500.00
  • What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Signage
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Distinct Event Planning 1
    $100 off your wedding planning package!
    Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and receive $100.00 off your total Wedding Planning Package!

• P.O. Box 175 Blacklick, 43004 See on map