Dionne DiLullo

• Prenup by Salon Fiber
  • Ursula's About Phace Rittenhouse Makeup Studio

8 Reviews for Dionne DiLullo

Colleen · Getting married on 09/04/2021

An amazing job at my sister's wedding and hired her for mine!

I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by Dionne when I was my sister's MOH last year. She did my makeup, my sister's and my mom's. I am much more into makeup than my sister and my mom so I wasn't sure she'd be able to meet all of our expectations but I was wrong. She did an amazing job of making my sister look absolutely gorgeous and completely natural, which is exactly what she wanted. My makeup was perfect and complete when I was my sister in her wedding dress for the first time. Of course, the tears started the flow. Without skipping a beat Dionne pulled me aside and gave me a quick touch up. She did this so seamlessly and below the radar which sounds rediculous but meant so incredibly much to me and my sister. I am now engaged and getting married next year and I knew without a doubt that I wanted Dionne for my big day. I booked her before I even booked my venue!! I can't wait to work with her again :) 10/10 recommend

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren R. · Married on 12/07/2019

Incredibly talented!

I’ve known Dionne for a few years now as she did the makeup for both of my sister-in-laws’ weddings, as well as mine for a few pre-wedding events. When it came time to choose my makeup artist for my wedding, it wasn’t even a thought as to who I would want handling makeup for me and my bridal party. Dionne is the sweetest and an absolute pro - she uses the highest quality brands and tailors each person’s makeup to them individually. I always completely entrust her to do her thing with my makeup and she never disappoints. She uses a light hand with applying product, and you don’t feel like you’re wearing a ton of makeup, yet still can have a complete look. She has a unique talent of being able to highlight each person’s best features. She did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day and did 2 completely different looks that fit the occasion and I loved both. She also is able to do hair, and I loved the hairstyle she did on me for my rehearsal dinner. I can’t wait to work with Dionne again in the future, and I have several friends who have already booked her for their own weddings. You’re the best Dionne - thanks for always making me feel gorgeous!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen C. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision to Work With Dionne

Working with Dionne was one of the best choices I made when planning for our wedding. She was very professional, friendly, kind and extremely talented. I loved my make up on my wedding day and so did my husband and dad, who both stressed they wanted me to look natural. My mom and my sister also looked amazing and they enjoyed working with Dionne too! I never worried once about anything when working with Dionne. For example, she wrote back to my text messages quickly. She was also one of the only vendors to congratulate and thank me a few days after our wedding.

Since my wedding I have continued to work with Dionne. A few months ago she helped me pick out amazing everyday make up and taught me how to use it.

Dionne is one of the best beauty professionalsI have ever met!

Sent on 03/09/2020

• King of Prussia, 19406 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dionne DiLullo)