4577 State Highway 27, Kingston, NJ 08528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40

About DiGiovanni Photography

My approach is simple...

My love of life and desire to record its most beautiful and treasured moments has drawn me to wedding and portrait photography.

I see myself as a storyteller, telling a story through a series of snapshots that capture the emotion of the moment and the true essence and spirit of my subject.

I concentrate on capturing the emotion of the day, a tradition guaranteed never to fade. The positive energy I bring to every event is evident to clients and guests alike.

Holly Hedge
Holly Hedge

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for DiGiovanni Photography

David · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic Experience

Frank was an amazing photographer for our wedding, we could not have asked for a better experience with him. From our initial meeting to the final product, it was evident that he cared while being very professional. He was able to capture so many wonderful moments of us and our guests. We are thrilled with our photos, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Christina · Married on 10/25/2014

Frank is a fabulous photographer. He is personable and friendly which made me comfortable from the first time we met. He worked beyond my expectations to get the perfect shot. He even spent time lying in the mud in a full suit to get just the right angle. His efforts are well worth it. Every photo taken from our engagement photos to our wedding photos is absolutely stunning.

He was willing to adjust his offered package to better fit within our budget and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way. He even helped us choose the perfect photo shoot location.

Your search for a photographer is over. Frank is your guy!

Sent on 11/16/2014

WOW!
    What an amazing photographer. I was looking for a good photographer for my wedding that could capture MY personality in my wedding photos. He went above and beyond to get his pictures. It is important for me to say that I got married the Saturday after Hurricane Sandy, during the gas shortage. Frank assured me he would drive to North Jersey, and he did...early. He was with me for 12 hours taking pictures with only 1 assistant. His prices are very fair and his photography was amazing. People still talk about how crazy my photographer was when he was lying on the floor to take pictures. He even laid in the middle of the street to get a good shot. Frank is an amazing photographer. He also sent me all of my proofs within a month. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2013