North Salem, North Salem, NY 10560 Map · Phone number

About Dianne Keesee Designs

Dianne Keesee Designs is a custom dress maker in North Salem, New York. The owner and company namesake has been in the field for more than 25 years, and she specializes in bringing clients’ visions to life. Dianne Keesee Designs works out of a studio, where clients visit to select fabrics and other elements of the dress that can be made in any size. She sees the wedding dress as a statement that pulls together hopes and dreams for the wedding day, which is one of the biggest and most joy-filled life events.

Apart from the dresses themselves, Dianne Keesee Designs also can connect clients with veils and hair accessories. Clients typically include:

• Bridesmaids

Dianne Keesee Designs 3
  • Julie

Julie Muldoon · Married on 08/31/2019

Educational and Memorable

Crafting your own dress for a very important day is risky, but Dianne guides you to develop a dress you are proud of and delighted with. Dianne has a few tried and true steps to organize the process, but each step includes your opinion and direction. It was never overwhelming and I have NO experience in fashion or attire. Dianne has this way about her that encourages feedback, and if you don’t have the words or know exactly what it is thats bugging you, she helps you fill in the blanks and offers suggestions to get the dress exactly perfect. This turned into a special experience traveling up to North salem with my mom for each dress appointment. I learned alot about fabrics and seams and lace (without doing any of the work). At the end I was so proud of my dress and ourselves for crafting such a unique beauty. It really adds alot to your wedding to be in your own dress!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Dianne Keesee Designs 4
    Dianne Keesee Designs 5
    Dianne Keesee Designs 6

Lori · Married on 11/04/2017

Dianne was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a master at her work. The dress I had in mind to design came out exactly as I hoped it would. Her experienced eye helped me make a few changes that made the dress even more beautiful.

On the wedding day, I received many compliments as well as inquiries about where I had purchased my dress. I was delighted to say that I had a vision of what I wanted (as mother of the groom) and Dianne brought that vision to life.

I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

I enjoyed working with Dianne very much. I had a bridesmaid dress that needed a few alterations. The dress itself had flimsy hook and eye closures and were silver; therefore easily seen. Dianne put durable, black closures on the dress and it truly made a difference. Several of the other bridesmaids had issues with the back of their dresses in that they broke! In addition, the price of the alterations were extremely reasonable. I am so pleased to have worked with Dianne that I am strongly considering having my own wedding dress made by her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/31/2017