Diana Elizabeth Photography

• Laura Horner Photography
  • David Orr Photography

8 Reviews for Diana Elizabeth Photography

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2012

Diana is wonderful! She is extremely professional, which made our wedding photos amazing!!! She is an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Brenna · Married on 10/17/2010

Diana did an amazing job with our engagement photos! She has such a unique style and artistic eye. Diana was such pleasure to work with. She brought many ideas to our shoot and was open for us to give our input. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience in working with Diana Elizabeth Photography! Our photos were edited and posted on the blog within days. We received such positive feedback and we will treasure our engagement photos forever. Thank you, Diana, for being so incredible!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Asher · Married on 05/08/2010

Diana’s photography is wonderful!!! Absolutely wonderful!!!

My girlfriend and I had Diana take some shots of us around town; they are superb and exactly what we were looking for. Very modern mixed with absolute professionalism. Extremely creative and very – very well done!

During the “shoot” I was a little uncomfortable (it’s odd posing for couples photos) but Diana’s character easily calmed me down and made me feel at ease. You can later tell how relaxed I was by the expression in my face (in the photos). I feel that with another photographer my uncomfortable nature would have ruined the majority of our photos. I am extremely appreciative that Diana was so easy to work with.

I would highly recommend Diana’s photography to any individual(s), business, or occasion.

Sent on 05/17/2010

• Phoenix, 85016 See on map
    3102796544 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Diana Elizabeth Photography)