5305 East Dr. Suite B, Halethorpe, MD 21227 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Wholesalers

Diamond Wholesalers Inc. is a full service Jewelry store. We not only supply to the trade, but the savvy buyer can also get our everyday wholesale pricing. We have been our same location for over 30 years! If we don't have it in the store we can get it! Our no pressure sales style and get more for your money attitude will ensure you'll leave happy! We encourage any perspective buyer to check us out first! We will educate you and make sure you're getting your money's worth!

Follow Diamond Wholesalers on

diamondlogo
saphir

7 Reviews for Diamond Wholesalers

Johnathon · Married on 05/03/2014

Rob and his partner went above and beyond expectation and provided me with what I consider the most beautiful, perfect engagement ring! I will refer all my friends to Diamond Wholesalers!!!

Tamara · Married on 10/05/2013

I highly recommend Diamond Wholesalers!! My husband and I have made several purchases from Rob and he has gone above and beyond for us on so many occasions! My husband purchased my engagement ring from him, which is more perfect than I could have ever imagined. He raved about his experience working with Rob so I made sure to go straight to him for all of my jewelry needs! We've both gotten diamond earrings from him and more importantly, our wedding bands! I'm very indecisive but Rob was always patient and encouraged me to take my time making decisions. I had a hard time finding a wedding band that I liked so Rob had one designed to match my engagement ring which turned out perfect! Every piece of jewelry Rob has gotten for us has been EXACTLY what we asked for. Whenever I showed him pictures of what I was looking for, he knew exactly what to get. Thank you for everything!! We will definitely continue to use Diamond Wholesalers in the future!!

Chris · Married on 08/04/2012

Rob made the process incredibly easy on me. I was able to tell him what my soon to be fiance liked, and he was able to provide the perfect ring for her. She absolutely loved it. Fantastic customer service, and very easy going - no pressure atmosphere. I have since dealt with Diamond Wholesales when I lost my wedding band, which they were able to quickly order for me.

Award

Diamond Wholesalers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 5305 East Dr., Suite B Halethorpe, 21227 See on map