Dewland Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Weddings have such emotional impact and unique moments it's important to have a photographer that knows how to capture these moments in the right light!

I have been in the industry for 5 years, and have been able to work with some absolutely amazing couples in truly gorgeous places ranging from Colorado, New Jersey, and Florida. I discovered years ago that wedding photography allowed me to work within two passions of mine: traveling and people!

It is truly refreshing to never work in the same environment twice. From Arches, to bouquets, rings, and everything in between, every couple is unique to their style, and I am honored to be trusted in capturing all these details.

As your photographer I will take pride in covering your day, and it shows with my unmatched enthusiastic energy to create some truly memorable images!

Building a relationship with my clients is imperative to having the both of you feeling comfortable in front of the camera, so I always try to keep in touch from the moment we first meet, and even after your big day! This allows me to get a better feel for the style of shots you would prefer as well.

Many photographers say they have a set style. Mine is adaption! No couple, or day is the same, so after speaking with you before the wedding, I will have a much better feel of your photography hopes, and will deliver whether it be moody and dramatic, journalistic, classic, or as bright as you and your loved ones futures!

So don't be shy! I'd love to speak with you personally and talk about how I may be a great for your big day!

I place equal importance on small details like rings, shoes, and decor and on big picture items like your venue, guests, special moments, and wedding portraits. I promise to bring an energetic and friendly attitude, to allow you to feel more in the moment and forget there is even a camera there! I take time to talk with each client well before their wedding, and create a custom photo plan to ensure all the portraits and candids you want are documented. My services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Wedding Albums
  • 2nd shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Deb B. Married on 09/16/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

Tyler recently photographed our wedding, and I could not recommend him more highly! Tyler is so easy to get along with and so laid back that the entire process was totally stress-free ... and dealing with him from a business perspective was seamless from beginning to end. We are so happy with our pictures ... just what we wanted ... and would recommend Tyler in a second. There really is no reason to look elsewhere ... Dewland Photography is the best!
    Jennifer H. Married on 08/22/2019

Our wedding

We absolutely loved both our photographer and our wedding photos. Would definitely use him again.

Dewland Photography's reply:

Was so great meeting you two! Still one of my absolute favorite dresses I have seen on a bride to date! Wish you both well for the future!
    Jamie L. Married on 03/08/2019

Detail oriented and relentless

Tyler was such a joy to work with on our very special day! What makes that one expensive day so special?? MOMENTS. And Tyler is great at capturing moments. I'm so thankful we were able to have him as our photographer. Our situation was tricky bc a) it was a surprise wedding and b)it was at sunset in August. Tyler was in on the secret from the beginning and was able to capture the surprise on our loved ones faces, but yet he still got the traditional shots we wanted. I was also wanting to use Tyler bc he has experience shooting indoors/outdoors/daytime/and night time so I knew we needed someone diverse in that area and he was able to capture photos on all different types of light... even with the sun setting it the sky being practically dark, he was so flexible and able to adjust his camera as the sun kept setting. I know that had to be a bit of a pain for him, but he never complained. Thanks Tyler!

Real Weddings

• Daniel & Jamie Lynn
    29 photos · 08/17/2019

Deals

Dewland Photography 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

Dewland Photography Price Rates

Savannah, GA, 29909
2017399196
Location of (Dewland Photography)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding